Onslaught Group Play

Revenaught

As Little Dragon said, the developers intentionally do not put story stuff on the PTS so as not to spoil anything*, so no one has seen it yet except for the daily areas and exploring Mek Sha.

I assume it will work like Iokath and Ossus did. It should be set up such that you do not need a group to complete it. In any event, even the original class stories wouldn’t progress the story for your partner(s) in the group if they were the same class so I expect the same from 6.0. Expect it to be more like Shadow of Revan or Rise of the Hutt Cartel I guess.

So I have found often that precisely because the devs do not put any story stuff on PTS, more often than not there is some game breaking bug blocking the story or something that gets messed up that they have to patch several times over the next week or so. Therefore, I often use the first week to work on leveling up crew skills, acquiring the new materials, and possibly gaining a few levels via GSF. Then when all the major bugs have been fixed over the first week, I’ll sit down and do the story.

Expect it to be more like Shadow of Revan or Rise of the Hutt Cartel I guess.

This is my hope. A friend and I have more fun running around in game together and the chapter content of Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne made doing so highly impractical at best not counting dailies and large group content.