Question about legacy species unlocks

Rainshae

When you unlock a species with Legacy, do you get all the character creation options unlocked for them as well?

For example, if I unlock twileks, could I then make a republic twilek with the sithy red/black color combo?

Same question applies for zabraks?

For races that are in both factions, once a race is unlocked through legacy, you will have the option to roll either an Imperial or Republic version of that race at the character creation screen.

For instance, I unlocked Zabrak through legacy. At character creation I can create either an Imperial version of Zabrak or Republic version regardless of faction. The Imperial Zabrak has all the normal customization options for an imperial Zabra, the same for the Republic version. You can't, for instance, make a Zabrak with Imperial red facial tattoos but Republic Zabrak eye colors.

Personally I was disappointed by this, I was hoping all customization options for both factions would be available after unlock but that's not how it works as of right now (22 April 2012). Hope that answers your question.

If you unlock a race through legacy, it's available for any class for either Republic or Empire. I unlocked Pure Blood Sith by buying the unlock. I was able to make a pure blood sith jedi on the Republic Side. I'm going to make her dark side of course! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, I havn't been able to find the answer anywhere, but i've unlocked the zabrak species for all class's. My question is that if I delete my ONLY level 50 zabrak character, will I lose the species unlock?

Hey, I havn't been able to find the answer anywhere, but i've unlocked the zabrak species for all class's. My question is that if I delete my ONLY level 50 zabrak character, will I lose the species unlock?

No, the unlocks stay unlocked