Game Update 1.3 is on PTS!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
Will servers be up according to US time or EU time or random yet to be decided tomorrow time? ^^

Just curious of aprox time frame on when tomorrow it will be up so one can be prepared! :)

We don't have an approximate time when we'll bring up the PTS right now - I know it's suspenseful, but the wait is almost over!

Well I know my character is there, started up PTS and even thought I could not get INTO the server it says I have 3 characters there, 2 from last PTS and I guess this new one o.O

Same, I had 2 now have 3, nicely done BW.....

Although does this mean, just the character, or all your gear as well, be a bit rubbish being 50 with no gear ????

Edited by Nippon

I think they have made a specific point to not give custy service help for the copying of to the PTS servers

It would be nice to know how I log on to this server tho..............Or at least where I check

As mentioned in my original post, check this blog for information on setting up PTS and this blog on how to transfer a character. We hope to see you there!

We don't have an approximate time when we'll bring up the PTS right now - I know it's suspenseful, but the wait is almost over!

Ill just sit tight and wait then :)

Thanks for the anwser thou, it dose help out a little bit ^^

Hello, can i still play Live servers normally ?

Like pvp do dailys etc, and then go PTS after done that

without downloading live server all over again, so i can basically switch back and forth ?

and after 1.3 is done it will totally wipe my account in PTS right?

What new space mission?

-_- Watch the video!

New race, new planet, higher level cap, new space missions, LFG tool, new companion character, new operations, new flashpoints, ranked warzones, free to play until 15, bug fixes, loads of other stuff.

Edited by omNOMNOMinator

Oh the video wasn't 1.3? Oh right.

'Snot your fault. It's not like BioWare reps got on the forums & officially corrected anyone of that assumption. Peoples asked them to come on the forums & give details about what was revealed at E3, but they didn't seem to want to.

'Snot your fault. It's not like BioWare reps got on the forums & officially corrected anyone of that assumption. Peoples asked them to come on the forums & give details about what was revealed at E3, but they didn't seem to want to.

Yeah, except for the sticky at the top of the general forums. Anything I've seen on the E3 info is pretty clearly E3 info and not 1.3 stuff.