Electro Net and Concussion Charge CD ; Other Commando issues

kanun

Guys this new skill's cooldown is really long " 1:30 minute cd to reuse again ". This skill is not so usefull at warzones or pve content really. Is there any possibility to decrease its cooldown as 15-20 sec ?

Concussion Charge CD should be 15-20 sec too

Some of you may say - I see some commandos do good damage at warzones too ;but at warzones you re-spawn all the time. I saw a player that have done 2million damage by a sage class at warzones. The problem is open world pvp . With new patch , Bioware started to make players to encounter each other at open world pvp too. For example, to obtain dreadseed armor set you need to spend too much time to dig ;and most of time you don't get anything... (yesterday I spent 2 hours and I got nothing )

NOTE :

In my opinion ( and most of commandos encounter difficulties more than other classes - it is the truth ) - Commando right now:

Already most of the commando players experience hard times at warzones ( if you don't have a premade ;or a good group ;and most of players go random warzones too ) or at outside pvp ;because when someone sees us they change their target to eliminate us first ,shortly it is the reality.

Even how much commando gear up , compairing to other classes , at warzones or outside pvp we have disadvantages. Thanks to Bioware we are a true support class which cannot do anything by himself. Again at 1 vs 1 I experience hard times with other classes. Stealth classes are killing me really fast - sorc same too. Yesterday I went to dig up the dreadseed helmet part at tatooine - I always died at 1 vs 1 against stealth and maruder classes... It was frustrating... Casting time skills' cooldowns are really too much at commando even at healing or damaging

Another issue is " why random pvp groups fight against premade ;or ranked pvp players ( high good gear players ) " My commando is lvl 53 now ;but at lvl 55, warzones change dramatically - I know it from my lvl 55 sniper class !!!

I hope that Bioware reads our threads !!! I love this game and star wars ;and makes it a better place really ,thanks

I agree a shorter CD would be great on EN, but 15-20 is too short and it would be OP. There should be a talent that reduces the CD by a second each time you get attacked. This may also cause problems as I tend to use mine on the offensive against leapers and stealthers before they get close to me, and I can imagine the rest of the classes would be complaining about it being in too short a cool down.

I think if such a talent would be introduced it needs to be relatively high up in the AS tree. EN is really a PvP talent and that is the PvP tree. Maybe replace/enhance Degauss with it? Like add a 10 - 15 sec CD reduction on that?

I find Electronet very useful when pvping against jumpers like marauders and juggernauts, for example, yesterday in civil war I was alone at snow and I saw a juggernaut coming, I moved to the edge of the wall, he jumped at me: concussion charge + electronet, he was in the ground again and he couldn't jump at me, reserve powercell+plasma grenade+sticky grenade+gravity round+demo round+ HIB+ full auto and he's dead :D. Of Course after all that time he went around and came to me again but you can always use cryo grenade :D