Ushuma-Orbi

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello brothers and sisters, I am new to the community and would like to introduce myself here if that is okay.

I am 19 years old and from Sweden, the name of my character is Nursultan Nazarbayev - Jedi sage class (before the merge of servers it was on Ahto City and called Azamat Bagatov). Recently came back to the game to find out my gear is old and that it can be fixed by killing Sith - so I am looking for a PvP partner!

This is a picture of me, apologies for the yellow wallpaint btw, it hurts.

Other than that, I hope to become actively involved with the server - and the forums! Nice to meet you all and see you around! :sul_wink:

Yours in the Lord,

Trunkan

Hello brothers and sisters, I am new to the community and would like to introduce myself here if that is okay.

I am 19 years old and from Sweden, the name of my character is Nursultan Nazarbayev - Jedi sage class (before the merge of servers it was on Ahto City and called Azamat Bagatov). Recently came back to the game to find out my gear is old and that it can be fixed by killing Sith - so I am looking for a PvP partner!

This is a picture of me, apologies for the yellow wallpaint btw, it hurts.

Other than that, I hope to become actively involved with the server - and the forums! Nice to meet you all and see you around! :sul_wink:

Yours in the Lord,

Trunkan

welcome future forum user :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...