Imperial Trooper........just give it to us already!!!

moema

I would love to see a couple new classes with this guy being one of them. I'd much rather play a trooper/soldier type on the imperial side that wasn't the agent then on the republic side.

I've heard a "freedom fighter" being thrown around as the mirror and I like that.

They honestly wouldn't even "need" advanced classes.

Who else has been dying to play an Imperial Soldier?

"Freedom Fighter" =/= "Imperial Trooper"

"Bounty Hunter" =/= "Republic Soldier"

What's your point? I really don't care what they use to mirror it (not a fan of these extreme mirrors anyway) as long as we get an Imperial Soldier and a story to go with it.

I'd much rather have them expand on existing class & companion stories than make 2 totally new classes.

This. However, giving the Imps Troopers and the 'Pubs Agents is doable. I'd like to see an expansion that would add new story content allowing any class the chance to defect. Y'know, eep the same class everything (ships, companions, etc.), but change sides in the war.

I'd much rather have them expand on existing class & companion stories than make 2 totally new classes.

The game has been out for quite some time. Giving vet players new reasons to create new toons is healthy for an MMO. I agree they need to expand content for existing stories, but with the new star fighter combat, further solidifying new players/brining back old players would do nothing but help. Gives you a toon to roll to play with your friends who you finally convinced to play.

And if the BH is the empires trooper... well theres a reason they end up losing the war.

Duran'del here:

There's a quote by the hunter that goes "If I spent as much time hunting Jedi as I did your kind, you would be winning this war" Darth Marr responds with "Perhaps,"

That tells you something.

And the reason the Empire is losing is because there is too much infighting and the sith's overconfidence causes them to not train their troopers well, which makes them resort to hiring mercenaries, which is quite similar to ancient Rome during its Fall. They also killed off soldiers that made on mistake, even if it was a minor mistake.

off-topic: the word "salary" comes from the Latin word for "salt". The more you know...

Very true, I have always wondered how there are any sith left, between the Inq and the Warrior story line, not sure how any of them get off of korriban.

Back on topic, Imperial Trooper I think would be a cool class.

maybe the mirror to them would be a republic side Bounty Hunter with different abilities than the Imp side one...

this. However, giving the imps troopers and the 'pubs agents is doable. I'd like to see an expansion that would add new story content allowing any class the chance to defect. Y'know, eep the same class everything (ships, companions, etc.), but change sides in the war.

tottaly!!!

pub trooper has the perfect opportunity to defect, Ord Mantel spoilers:

when Tavus and the guys defect just say, take me with you!! Tavus is your boss and as you prove yourself Tavus gives you command of the other members for companions, needles: Healer, Fuse: Melee DPS, Gearbox:melee tank, Wraith Range DPS, and i think we could grab M1-4X (range tank) from Nar Shaddah albiet he would hate you

as for BH and Smuglers well they don't have any loyalty to start with, heck you could probably trade their stories without much difficulty.

as for the agent they have a great opportunity in Chapter 2, and an ok opportunity on Balmorra

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly both smuugelers and bounty hunters should have had a neutral story( should have been soothing where the were like wows pandas and could chose a side). But the most ridicus idea is that smugs got together and said For The Republic! Or that they an even remotely fight well( maybe fly) but I don't see smuugelers having a reason to have any type of combat training.