Mark Hamil. Why not?

forenglandalec

Considering that Mark Hamil is an established voice actor in gaming and cartoons, wouldn't it be almost a missed opportunity to sneak him in their somewhere? Unless he already is? But that would be an excellent idea for a future expansion. He should voice a Sith no?

If he did do some voice work, it would be some sith, he really likes to play bad guys from what I have seen.

The problem is his voice is already too entrenched as Luke.

You obviously haven't heard him as the joker. I never knew it was Mark Hamill till i saw him talk about it in an interview.

Crappy quality but it's the best one that shows the sudden change in his voice.

Voice actors need to be a little more versatile then just using their regular voice !! In theory Mark Hamill could be in SWTOR and you wouldn't know BUT i doubt that he is though.

Here is another where he does the voice of Xmen wolverine for the wolverine videogame

Edited by Smithie

You obviously haven't heard him as the joker. I never knew it was Mark Hamill till i saw him talk about it in an interview.

This. I never knew until way after the Batman cartoon ended. His work in Arkham Asylum/City is awesome. Out of all the major cast (except maybe Billy Dee Williams) I think Hamil would be the only one even willing to touch it. It's below Harrison Ford and probably even Carrie Fisher.