Account wide Unlocks!!!!

FatZomby

I noticed while looking in the Cartel Market that certain items have two symbols in the picture when clicked or hovered over. One of the little symbols say character and the other says account.

Examples: Hide Head Slot, artifact equipment, changing colors, and some others...

How do I go about getting the account ones from the Cartel Market? Clicking on the little symbols doesn't seem to work and ingame customer service can't seem to answer the question. Also, how do I browse through all the items in the Cartel Market through this website? I can only pull up the offers for those who started playing....

The ones I want the most are the Hide Head Slot and changing colors along with extra storage slots for both the backpacks and the banks. The artifact one for just the character is already too much for my taste so i can imagine how much the account one would be....

Also, is there an unlock to make your money "savings" bigger so that you can hold on to more money without the premium subscription being needed?

:rak_02:

Edited by FatZomby

You can't browse the market from the web. It is in-game only access.

Account unlocks affect your entire account. Character unlocks just affect the character you use them on.

Note that any real money you spend on the game for anything will make you Premium and put you under the Premium limitations.

Also you might look at the Premium Pack or whatever it's called exactly. It is a package of unlocks IIRC and is I assume a better deal than buying them individually. There's also a Newcomer Pack, or something like that, that has some other stuff in it you might check out too.

You can't browse the market from the web. It is in-game only access.

Account unlocks affect your entire account. Character unlocks just affect the character you use them on.

Note that any real money you spend on the game for anything will make you Premium and put you under the Premium limitations.

Also you might look at the Premium Pack or whatever it's called exactly. It is a package of unlocks IIRC and is I assume a better deal than buying them individually. There's also a Newcomer Pack, or something like that, that has some other stuff in it you might check out too.

Yes, I knew all of that info already. However, anything that you mentioned above doesn't answer my question of "how to buy account unlocks."

Those items I mentioned above have both symbols of character and account unlock. However, when I click on the description and hover over the item, it only gives the option of character unlock. So "How do you buy an account unlock?" Not trying to be rude, but all that other stuff I already know. I know that an account unlock unlocks that specific item for all my toons on one account. I don't need that bit of info. I just need to know where/how I can get the account unlocks.....

Where you go to actually purchase the unlock (say within your Legacy window) there will be a button to either purchase the Charcter only unlock, Account-wide unlock (usually with CC's) and the option to purchase with Credits (but usually only the Character unlock).

You may be seeing the information in the Cartel window but you have to open your Legacy window (shield symbol on your HUD, can't remember the shortcut key) in order to actually purchase the unlock.

Hope that helps.

The unlocks you mentioned are standard when you subscribe to the game.

Yes, I know that. But when my subscription runs out and I wish not to renew it right away, I would still like certain things while playing. At least until I renew the subscription.

Answer the question please and try not to divert from it. Information on what they do and about subscriptions and etc...is not what I am looking for. I am looking for the answer to the question "Where/how do I purchase these account unlocks?" I am NOT looking for any other information besides where I can buy them...

Thank you.

Where you go to actually purchase the unlock (say within your Legacy window) there will be a button to either purchase the Charcter only unlock, Account-wide unlock (usually with CC's) and the option to purchase with Credits (but usually only the Character unlock).

You may be seeing the information in the Cartel window but you have to open your Legacy window (shield symbol on your HUD, can't remember the shortcut key) in order to actually purchase the unlock.

Hope that helps.

I will look in the Legacy window and see if I can find it. I don't remember the hide head slot or anything like that in there, but I will look again just in case I missed it....

Thank you.

in the Cartel Market, when there is an option to purchase an unlock for a character, or for your account, click the BUY NOW button. A new window will pop up inside the Cartel Market window, giving you the option to buy either the character version or the account version.

So, for example, for the Artifact Equipment authorization, when you click the BUY NOW button, the new window will give you the option to spend 1200 coins for the character unloock, or 2700 for the account unlock. Click on the one you want to buy, then the "complete purchase" button (below them in the new window) to actually buy the selected unlock. I believe the new window has the character unlock highlighted by default, so if you want the account unlock, make sure you select that one before you complete the purchase.

in the Cartel Market, when there is an option to purchase an unlock for a character, or for your account, click the BUY NOW button. A new window will pop up inside the Cartel Market window, giving you the option to buy either the character version or the account version.

So, for example, for the Artifact Equipment authorization, when you click the BUY NOW button, the new window will give you the option to spend 1200 coins for the character unloock, or 2700 for the account unlock. Click on the one you want to buy, then the "complete purchase" button (below them in the new window) to actually buy the selected unlock. I believe the new window has the character unlock highlighted by default, so if you want the account unlock, make sure you select that one before you complete the purchase.

THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your help guys. Adric_the_Red, thank you especially! I got my answer! :):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rak_04: