Right idea, wrong idea, totally wrong direction?

Sicari_Jonathan

So, I've hit 15 with my mara and I'm not sure about my play.

What I'm tending to do now is force leap in, Rupture, Battering Assault, Force Scream, Viscous Slash (most solo enemies are dead now with Vette shooting them). Then I'm usually going to Assault spam. I'm in Juyo form if it matters. I hit 30 fury really quick but don't pop beserk to much as I only have Rupture for bleeds and the creature its on usually dies to fast.

Any thoughts on how I can do better?

So, I've hit 15 with my mara and I'm not sure about my play.

What I'm tending to do now is force leap in, Rupture, Battering Assault, Force Scream, Viscous Slash (most solo enemies are dead now with Vette shooting them). Then I'm usually going to Assault spam. I'm in Juyo form if it matters. I hit 30 fury really quick but don't pop beserk to much as I only have Rupture for bleeds and the creature its on usually dies to fast.

Any thoughts on how I can do better?

at lvl 15 with 6 points to spend there is no synergy from any of the 3 trees, you need atleast lvl 20 or 30 even to get a better flow of how that tree works, at your lvl i just mashed buttons and stuff died ^^

Agreed with Nish its not untill lvl 20 that u really see what each spec can potentially do... for example at lvl 20 you can unlock Deadly Saber in the Annihilation tree which makes ur next 3 melee attacks apply a bleed & wen combined with Berserk will make the bleeds crit and put a light HoT on you for the duration aswell.

on a side note once you unlock deadly saber a simple rotation would be Force charge > deadly saber > battering assault > rupture > ravage or viscious slash if ravage is on cd.

So to answer your original question you have the right idea and are making good with skills you have at your disposal.