Quick question about on-use relics

Larry_Dallas

Lightning spec right now.

Currently using the war hero relics, but about to buy two of the DG ones (proc and on-use).

For the proc relic, going the elemental route.

But what about the on-use relic? should I go power or alacrity in this spec? Last time I had an on-use, I was madness, so the power relic was best, but lightning's about 90% cast-time damage and I'm wondering if the alacrity relic is better.

Thanks in advance.

If you skipped Alacrity on your gear, and Polarity Shift isn't cutting it for you, you just might need the on-use Alacrity relic.

That being said, if you didn't totally skip on your Alacrity (you do have at least 8%, right?), then Power, Power, and more Power for on-use.

Then again, I use the PvP relics, because they are better to start with than any of the PvE ones.

If you skipped Alacrity on your gear, and Polarity Shift isn't cutting it for you, you just might need the on-use Alacrity relic.

That being said, if you didn't totally skip on your Alacrity (you do have at least 8%, right?), then Power, Power, and more Power for on-use.

Then again, I use the PvP relics, because they are better to start with than any of the PvE ones.

I'm at BiS ratio with alacrity/surge.

Seems like everyone thinks power's the way to go, even in a cast time spec. Good enough for me, thanks all.