Your typical 4 man WZ Group

CharterMonkKent

We're a casual guild who likes to pvp so we tend to just grab anyone who is on at the time and queue up. Sometimes the group is made of players/classes with good gear and good synergy and we win most of the time, sometimes not so much. The most effective combination seems to be our sage healer paired up with a sentinel, vanguard, and my slinger because the three of us can get the pain train rolling and burn down stuff quickly calling targets using teamspeak.

But usually we don't get that combination. There are a lot of swapping out of alts, and I end up playing my half geared commando medic a lot. Sometimes we have a tank, but usually not. The dps can range from scoundrels, dps sages and dps guardians. We do try very hard not to run more than one healer at a time, because that generally ends in total disaster with too many healers queuing in with the other four. Huttball can be a real ***** for us, because often we just don't have any good ball running classes on and we don't queue in with any good ball runners either.

Even though many of us love to pvp, we don't do ranked as a guild because we just don't have the numbers/classes to put an eight man composition team together. Some of us have participated in inter-guild republic side ranked kickball which was fun, but doesn't always happen because it's hard to find people willing to even try that. Roflstomping pugs doesn't happen all that often either because it seems like most of the time we're queued up against other four man premades (and sometimes double premades).

I will say that playing in a four man guild group has spoiled the hell out of me though. I really hate pugging now (especially on my healer). It's just more fun to play with three of my other friends who I know won't ignore objectives and play like complete morons.

Edited by Prisoner

I play both sides so:

Pub Side: About 10 active people with high times of 16 on weekends (81 people in guild, about 66% of them alts >.<)

I'd say about 8 of those actives have full WH on 1 toon, though most have multiple toons in Bm/WH mix.

Our typical premade is the first 3 people to respond in chat, and we're a dps heavy guild (I'm 1 of 2 active healers, and we have 1 active tank)

Imp side: I'm BM/WH mix on 1 toon and Recruit Bm mix on the others.

Smaller guild, about 8 actives.

Again, first 3 to respond in guild chat.

Oh dear, I thought the thread was what do you think is a good premade group and not what you usually do. Well, it all depends on which alt has to do daily or the mood of a player. Commonly there will be 1 knight/warrior (not necessarily hulks), 1 healer of some type and the rest whatever.

Heh that would be funny. Ive entertained the thought of making a Shadow mirror, i could just legacy mail my sin gear whenever I would want to play it seriously.

Also I dont see you Vengeance guys much in WZs... when do you usually play?

In terms of premades... me and two of my friends roll 2 assassins and a sorc healer. Weve got all these clever little strats work out that work so well in regs. The most fun I have in the game is playing with them and just owning it up.

People are usually pvping somewhere between 6-10 central time. And here and there on the weekends. None of us made it for PvP last night though. Well two of us did on our lowbie shadows.

If you're ever up for grouping add Xlk or Znk to your friends list. Those are the two toons I pvp with the most. We can group up.