PvP Progress Tracker?

Bluewhakadoo

Hi, I came from lotro and am a big monster player. I tried Swtor Hutta Ball and had alot of fun, I think I ranked up two times but I'm having trouble finding what I call a War Tab? In lotro you can see how far untill the next rank, your kills, deaths etc. etc. if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great, thanks!

Hi, I came from lotro and am a big monster player. I tried Swtor Hutta Ball and had alot of fun, I think I ranked up two times but I'm having trouble finding what I call a War Tab? In lotro you can see how far untill the next rank, your kills, deaths etc. etc. if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great, thanks!

Press C and look at your valor to see your valor rank also. Mouseover it to see how much valor you need to rank up. Top valor is Elite Warlord at valor level 100.

First off, Welcome to SW:TOR!

There isn't really a system in this game like what you explained from LOTRO.

The xp you gain from WZ's goes directly to your normal character level xp. There is Valor (which you can keep track of on your character menu) Which you gain from doing PvP. But it does not really serve a big purpose anymore.