Does anyone else find Belsavis boring?

ChimRicholds

As a low dps Defense Guardian on this planet, I can truthfully say I'm bored out of my mind. The quests aren't interesting and they require a ton of travel. There are trash mobs EVERYWHERE, there are numerous walls and pieces of terrain blocking easy transversal of the map and the terrain itself in genuinely uninteresting.

It just feels like a grind.

Are Voss and Corellia any better? For the record, the only other part of the game I've despised up until this point was Taris. Ugh. *shudders*

Edited by ChimRicholds

Voss seems better in some ways, but I left to head to the fleet and have been helping people of lower levels get through things.

Might come back to Belvasis but the critters there all seem to pack a wallop that I haven't seen on Voss.

I'm a DPS guardian btw.

Hoth was pure awesomeness all along, best planet in the game. Corellia is very *********** good as well, I loved seeing characters I thought I'd never seem again all fighting together. Alderaan was nice, Taris was cool because now I know what happened after Malak destroyed it, Voss was reasonably interesting and Tatooine was pretty cool too. Others I didn't like so much, Belsavis was like playing Arkham City without a grappling hook, so many walls!

As a low dps Defense Guardian on this planet, I can truthfully say I'm bored out of my mind. The quests aren't interesting and they require a ton of travel. There are trash mobs EVERYWHERE, there are numerous walls and pieces of terrain blocking easy transversal of the map and the terrain itself in genuinely uninteresting.

It just feels like a grind.

Are Voss and Corellia any better? For the record, the only other part of the game I've despised up until this point was Taris. Ugh. *shudders*

Im finding belvaris just like taris, long. That doesn't mean bad, just that everything leads to something else. I've still got a lot of uncovered map and I've already found FIVE republic camps with speeders that travel about 50m before unloading!

Taris wasn't as bad, but it had the same feeling of doing a mission simply to find the next base and get the next mission. I can't quite describe it, it didn't feel so contrived on the other planets, just these two.

I'm almost done with the Belsavis quests and so far I'm loving both the environment and the quests! My character is a defensive Jedi Guardian as well, but at this level I simply go with Rusk (on AoE mode) and have no problems with the pace compared to any previous planets.

It all comes down to personal taste. If you dislike a certain planet, simply press on with the class quest and spend no time on side stories.