Force Teleport

CJ_SAX_MAN

This was mentioned in another thread

someone was joking about Revan doing it

Anyway I remember actually being told that in the EU books there is mention of a Force Teleport, a powerful force user being able to teleport from a planet onto a ship, etc.. or maybe even a different planet (though that really seems silly considering how far apart they are, especially if you are in an Astronomy class like me, where seeing the travel between planets seems so impossible after what we have studied)

Any information on this?

Of course I have heard alot of stories about weird force powers, i don't know which of them are legit, I am sure that no one has pulled a Neo and went Force Flying

I would rather none of that end up in the game though as any weird force powers are not prevalent among force users and I would hate to see this turn into WoW. "Come to my Sorcerer and get your force ports to _________"

Edited by CJ_SAX_MAN

It's called Fold Space, and it's actually very possible Revan does this at the end of the Foundry FP.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fold_space

Oh, and the Witches of Dathomir use Force Flight on a regular basis. Read "The Courtship of Princess Leia" to see them in action, and to find out that Yoda was once a little green mac daddy. :D

Edited by Captain_Zone

It's called Fold Space, and it's actually very possible Revan does this at the end of the Foundry FP.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fold_space

Oh, and the Witches of Dathomir use Force Flight on a regular basis. Read "The Courtship of Princess Leia" to see them in action, and to find out that Yoda was once a little green mac daddy. :D

Very interesting. I figured it was just a rumor, I am curious what all other crazy powers are out there.

Edited by CJ_SAX_MAN