Into the Assasin Temple on Hoth

Nagalogano

I have seen a post that was closed and for viewing only about an issue with resets back in April of 2012 and it said the issue was at top of list to be fixed in the next update. Well, I am having this issue also. I'm level 41 Sith Inquisitor and fight 3 waves of droids and am instantly killed and placed outside the cave and need to start over. I've tried 6 times with same results. I've tried stims and various other things to no avail. I can not continue my story. I am a premium player but am wondering why I am paying for something I can't play. I'm very disappointed. It seems there was no fix from 2012 and now it's 5 years later. What's up? :(

I have seen a post that was closed and for viewing only about an issue with resets back in April of 2012 and it said the issue was at top of list to be fixed in the next update. Well, I am having this issue also. I'm level 41 Sith Inquisitor and fight 3 waves of droids and am instantly killed and placed outside the cave and need to start over. I've tried 6 times with same results. I've tried stims and various other things to no avail. I can not continue my story. I am a premium player but am wondering why I am paying for something I can't play. I'm very disappointed. It seems there was no fix from 2012 and now it's 5 years later. What's up? :(

I remember this fight. I had problems with it way far back in the day, before 4.0 came out. I discovered this solution, which is laden with spoilers:

This is when you are in the middle of rectuiting Talos Drellik. He's joined you as a temporary ("guest") companion until the end of the planet at which point he becomes a permanent one.

When he turns to start unsealing the door, there is a short time before you enter combat. Pull up your "N" Companions and Contacts panel and call Khem Val, Andronikos, or Ashara to help you fight.

That's all you have to do.

I have a fix for that... what you do is get your Heroic stuff set seconds before your companion works on the lock. The discussion doesn't take the time off the Heroic thing and you can blast the robots at will. Also.. pick up Stims and a Trauma pack.... Trust me.

There is also a pause between waves of robots.. take the time to use your own healing ability. it helps.

Once I figured those things out, I got through it every time I ran a character through there.