Breaking the Code

Actually just found it myself. Back in the base that over run with the bugs (where you had to destroy things like a power generator in an earlier quest) is a building - if you step just inside it shows up as heroic and there you are - it's in there.

Ok..no longer being on Tatooine might make this awkward...

There is a mission you get where you goto a base that is over-run by Geonoshans - there you have to do a series of quests involiving thigns like knocking out a power generator and database (or something like that) with 2 large warehouses - one them IS that heroic spot for the quest - if I can find a small image for it I'll post it later.

For Breaking Code, go to the old Milita Base where you fought off the Genenosians between Camp Karnori and Outpost Largona.

There are two major buildings next to the generators you had to destroy in another quest. One building is a "open hangar door" where you go inside and destory the DataBase for another quest.

The Other major building is where you need to get into for Breaking the Code. Instead of a hangar door being open, there will be a "Single Doorway" at Coordinates X: 0259 Y:-1520 Z: 428. As soon as you walk in it will activate Breaking the Code Heroic 2. :)

This forum post somewhat confused me. I don't believe any of those coordinates are correct. I found the doorway located at 2060, 428.

Here are some screenshots:

http://swordinbox.com/post/15125347443/swtor-the-mission-breaking-the-code-on-tatooine

BTW, this is a super easy Heroic + 2. Especially if you are a shadow (or similar) as you can avoid fighting completely.

• 1 year later...
This quest seems to be broken atm or you need to be on the other quest that brings you to this area to be able to do this quest. If anyone knows the quest which I am referring to please post it here.

The quest is not broken. I did it yesterday for the Tatooine Achievement. However there are prerequisite quests. Basically do all of the quests from the Pub area near the Sandcrawler. You will eventually get the prereq done and then the quest will show up.

It DOES NOT just start when you walk into the building.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
this is correct!

after looking for hours, i found this post!

Thanks

Fact: it's WAY more simple if you just say it's the mission box at Camp Karnori.

That being said, I know I'm beating a dead horse of sorts, but, the mission box is not dispensing this quest for me. I am level 42 and this is the only Heroic I still need for the achievement. I found the spot (for those who are still looking: it's ENE of Outpost Largona and SW of Karnori), in a narrow doorway around the coordinates previously specified.

I'm guessing I should do some of the quests here to unlock it or whatnot, which is what I'm about to do. I didn't do much on Tatooine except for what was required for my class quests, seeing as how I've been through here a few times already. I'll update if I figure what unlocks the mission terminal.

Edit: I just now did "Trail of Ruin". This did not unlock the terminal.

Edit2: Just finished "Malicious Persecution" along with the bonus Jawa Justice. The terminal has now been unlocked and is offering me the Heroic.... yay. As of right now, the quest does show up on the map and tells me exactly where to go.

Edited by alisyia