clone wars plot idea

lord-durpp

I think it would be awesome if they did a 4-part clone wars episode about darth sidious, with darth plegeuis's spirit or something along those lines, as we have not really seen much of sidious (as a sith). anyone thing that might be a good idea?

Yeah that would be neat. By the way the guy that voiced Palpatine/Darth Sidious in The Clone Wars passed away a week or two ago.

If darth maul can survive being cut in two...(spoiler) then maybe pleugis can come back as a kick-*** spirit, Like Alosyious Kallig from the SI story

I wouldn't put it past Plagueis's capabilites, unfortunately the time window for him to do so and to have it make sense is getting shorter all of the time.

This game is not about the Clone Wars.

Dude check the tópic of this forum. Before you try to be smart. Cus obviously you failed. :eek:

on the tópic. yeah i agree it would be cool. we see litle about sidious.

Allthough I hate sidious as a character, or rather i just dont find him very interesting.

Edited by Spartanik

Snap pretty sure he is talking about TCW show, not this game. But anyway the idea...would be interesting, though it would seem kinda awkward at the same time. Because we have seen Palpatine in a more of a master and leader type of role, showing him as an apprentice would be kinda strange.

This another cool thing about it. seeing sidious's own master would be an interesting dynamic to the series.

This another cool thing about it. seeing sidious's own master would be an interesting dynamic to the series.

During a certain scene last series, we might have seen a force ghost of Revan. So Darth Plagueis might not be entirely out. I mean it might be interesting to give him a face.

I'm not saying Revan would make an appearance. Only that, they did at one point think it. They had a model and voice ready. They just never used it - due to Lucas I believe.

No... it wouldn't happen. Maybe you saw a Mandalorian Helmet that looked like Revan's. It just wouldn't happen, it would break the lines of canon and it would make things weird.

He couldn't have been a spirit, because the longest we've seen one last is about 300 years.

Plus I think GL doesn't evne know of Revan's existence, and if he did he'd probably retconn Revan. Because quite frankly he wouldn't like Revan, I don't. Well I use to like him till after that horrendous book.

No... it wouldn't happen. Maybe you saw a Mandalorian Helmet that looked like Revan's. It just wouldn't happen, it would break the lines of canon and it would make things weird.

He couldn't have been a spirit, because the longest we've seen one last is about 300 years.

Plus I think GL doesn't evne know of Revan's existence, and if he did he'd probably retconn Revan. Because quite frankly he wouldn't like Revan, I don't. Well I use to like him till after that horrendous book.

They toyed around with bringing both Revan and Darth Bane out to play during the Mortis Arc, its in the behind the scenes. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ghosts_of_Mortis#Behind_the_scenes