The Force Light/Dark

flamingbug

Hey guys/girls, I don't know where to post this and I couldn't find a post like this, cause I actually just don't know where I'd have to look for it... I was just wondering what all the differences were if you picked light side choices or dark side ones...

cheers!

I haven't gotten that far but I imagine that it doesn't really do anything other than max out your light or dark and just the experience of making those choices along the way. Some gear requires you to be a certain level of light or dark so choosing one or the other is beneficial as far as equipping certain armor or weapons.

oh I did find some titles

Light Side

Respectable – Tier 1

Upstanding – Tier 2

Honorable – Tier 3

Pure – Tier 4

Benevolent – Tier 5

Dark Side

Vicious – Tier 1

Sinister – Tier 2

Destructive – Tier 3

Loathsome – Tier 4

Malevolent – Tier 5

but I guess there must be more than this to it..

Haven't gotten that far either, mainly seems it is a cosmetic and RP factor in the game. Fits me really well because I've been playing story-driven RPGs since I was a kid and I always consider my characters very deeply and the light/dark side element is a way to express that.

yea true, but I allready found that when I inspect someone they all seem to be neutral.. or this must've been a huuuuuge coincidence or the stuff is bugged..

Well every player starts off neutral and it takes a while to start showing the effects of your choices so if you're still in areas where people are level 10 or 15 it isn't going to show very much and they'll still appear to be neutral.

There are items, weapons armour etc, which are specifically for Dark or Light side and which you have to be of a specific rank to use. There's very few neutral ones however which is why you're supposed to take a choice towards one or the other path.

Also found there are certain lightsaber colour crystals that have requirements. For example, Requires Light Level 1 is on the blue crystals, I think, and Dark Level 1 for red crystals.

Can't recall exactly off the top of my head, but that is something to keep in mine.

-Tepetkhet, a Light Sith Twi'lek Inquisitor, and Revanite.

(Yeah, I ALWAYS choose quest options that give me light points. Khem Val is disgusted with this "little Sith".)

Also found there are certain lightsaber colour crystals that have requirements. For example, Requires Light Level 1 is on the blue crystals, I think, and Dark Level 1 for red crystals.

Can't recall exactly off the top of my head, but that is something to keep in mine.

-Tepetkhet, a Light Sith Twi'lek Inquisitor, and Revanite.

(Yeah, I ALWAYS choose quest options that give me light points. Khem Val is disgusted with this "little Sith".)

same here hehe, too bad I can't use the red saber tho, that color pwns :(

• 1 year later...