NPC limit in strongholds effectively removed!

Jerba

This is fairly close! This change (and the Character Screen change in a different thread) were scheduled for a later update and ended up getting pulled into 2.10.2 at the last minute, so the changes weren't found when I was compiling the notes for this update.

I'm going to add the new notes to the 2.10.2 notes ASAP, as it is most certainly a noteworthy change! :tran_smile:

- Tait

Thanks a ton, Tait. You da real MVP. :p

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fairly close! This change (and the Character Screen change in a different thread) were scheduled for a later update and ended up getting pulled into 2.10.2 at the last minute, so the changes weren't found when I was compiling the notes for this update.

I'm going to add the new notes to the 2.10.2 notes ASAP, as it is most certainly a noteworthy change! :tran_smile:

- Tait

Don't forget to add the change that the "Bloom" graphics setting is now no longer required to see rain on the windows of the Dromund Kaas stronghold.

The Barkeeper still has a name tag.

I can confirm this as well. Bartender still shows as an NPC so perhaps they intend to turn him into a vendor down the road? That would be REALLY nice.

Edited by Jacobise
Spelling

Great change! Keep up the good work :)

Now just remove companions being holograms if you're not logged into the character they belong to.

Wow, this is awesome! You actually listen to us, thanks.

Now I just need non-holo companions to be 100% happy with Strongholds :)

This. Please!

Hey folks,

After doing a check to see what else was pulled into 2.10.2, we found that the ability for Guild Masters to allow other Ranks within the Guild to start Invasions was also put in! GMs can set this permission within the Ranks tab in the Guild window.

I'll put that in as part of my Patch Note update as well.

-tait

(p.s. - sorry about hijacking your thread, Jerba!)

Edited by TaitWatson

No. No second thoughts about that one! Kaliyo and Vette are gonna be a riot when they drink together. :eek:

Well, I guess she couldn't make the place look any worse than it is. I mean, the network security screen is already tilted to the left and falling off the wall, and Blizz just stands at the entrance under his scrap peddlers stall with HK51 harassing visitors as they enter my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. Treek let the veractyl out and is running through the halls, it's a wonder my bartender and dancers haven't run off yet.

- Tait

A heroic quest on imp side in belsavis have been bugged since launch, it can not be taken again directly from npc once it is completed, people have to get it from another person who have it , we have been reporting that again and again; i alone have reported that bug at least 10 times, you guys did not even bother fixing that. but you went ahead and "fixed' a bug that most of the playerbase enjoyed instead of making that a toggle option. you guys are really something...

A heroic quest on imp side in belsavis have been bugged since launch, it can not be taken again directly from npc once it is completed, people have to get it from another person who have it , we have been reporting that again and again; i alone have reported that bug at least 10 times, you guys did not even bother fixing that. but you went ahead and "fixed' a bug that most of the playerbase enjoyed instead of making that a toggle option. you guys are really something...

Untrue.

It worked fine for a serious while AFTER launch. At the very least, until the end of 2012.

EDIT:

Regardless, this is great news all around. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Hey folks,

After doing a check to see what else was pulled into 2.10.2, we found that the ability for Guild Masters to allow other Ranks within the Guild to start Invasions was also put in! GMs can set this permission within the Ranks tab in the Guild window.

-tait

I'm waiting for Tait to say "and that bug with clothing clipping through mounts has finally been fixed too!".

Wishful thinking?:D

Hey folks,

-tait

It still confuses me how important notes like this get missed...:rolleyes:

Nevertheless, this is a great thing! Thank you!

Hey folks,

Thanks for that,

Very much appreciated.

Hey folks,

-tait

I thought you guys said you wouldn't be fixing the Character Screen bug? It was better bugged.

That's awesome! I've not even really done a whole lot with my SH yet, but I love the fact that the community "outcry" over this particular issue has been addressed.

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to interact or make any use of the med droids (imperial & republic) that I purchased for my strongholds. This is so far true for Shadowlands and Begeren Colony strongholds. The droids no longer show as interactable so I can neither repair nor buy supplies from them. My other vendors appear to be unaffected and still work. Is anyone else seeing this? Thanks :-)

Question, has anyone else checked/confirmed this? I haven't had a chance to log in since the update, and I do so love having my med droid along with my other vendor(s). (P.S., I wouldn't mind seeing even more vendors available, along with some more terminals and such goodies, when you get around to it. :p)

Edited by G_Hosa_Phat

I can no longer interact with my "Medical Droid (Imperial)" who before today's patch was a vendor but I can still interact with "Bartender" who wasn't, and still isn't, a vendor of any kind. Doesn't make much sense. Edited by DogEyedBoy

I can no longer interact with my "Medical Droid (Imperial)" who before today's patch was a vendor but I can still interact with "Bartender" who wasn't, and still isn't, a vendor of any kind. Doesn't make much sense.

And I just bought one yesterday just to be able to buy stims in the stronghold, damn. :(