Collections Help

khankar

Since i'm new to SWTOR i'm hoping someone can tell me how collections work.

I bought the Eradicator's Suit from the Cartel Store for one of my characters. I thought that buying something from the store will unlock it for all my other characters. but when i load a different character and look in collections, the Eradicator suit is not unlocked so i can't equip it for my other characters.

can someone tell me if i'm doing something wrong?

Thanks.

In a dream galaxy far, far away... a customer calls up the SWTOR hotline to ask a question ...

(the following is the conversation as follows)

*RING*

*RING*

(the phone is answered after the second ring, by a very pleasant voice at the end.)

Customer Assistance:

Thank you for contacting us at SWTOR Customer Assistance, how can we help you today?

Khankar:

Since i'm new to SWTOR i'm hoping someone can tell me how collections work.

Customer Assistance:

Welcome to SWTOR Khankar, we hope you are getting the most out of SWTOR. We strive to have the best customer service in the business.

Khankar:

I bought the Eradicator's Suit from the Cartel Store for one of my characters. I thought that buying something from the store will unlock it for all my other characters. but when i load a different character and look in collections, the Eradicator suit is not unlocked so i can't equip it for my other characters. can someone tell me if i'm doing something wrong?

Customer Assistance:

Khankar ... first, after you bought the ERADICATORS SUIT, did you equip it entirely on the first character you want it on, or place mods in it? This would make it to be BOUND to that character. After this, then you can log into another character so you can unlock it on other characters. Some times, we see a glitch, as some call it a bug, where some things don't OPEN in collections right away. I suggest you either swap over to another character or log out entirely, or maybe even wait for 24 hours or even after a server restart as sometimes any of these actions will get the affected collections to open correctly. We do apologize for any issues you may be having. Hope this helps you resolve the issue.

Khankar:

Thanks.

Customer Assistance:

If you don't have any further questions Khankar, may we suggest taking our short survey at the end here, to let us know how we are doing and how we may best serve you, our loyal customer. We strive to have the best customer service in the business.

*Click*

(the phone goes dead).

Edited by JediCounsular

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have this problem aswell... though it has been about 3-4 days and they items have been equipped and bound... but are not showing up in my collections.. Trouble makers set is the problem child

Do you have every piece of the set? If you want something thats a set to show up, you have to have the entire set.