Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

1. Ok the other team's total damage is roughly 1,664,000

2. 34 deaths on his team, which if you use the health pools visible and use 18k for the average of those you can't, we can determine that it took ~610,000 dmg to give those deaths. There are other variables that can skew this number, but not by such a large amount to disprove this analysis.

3. Total healing done on his team was ~1,781,000

To understand this next bit of math, I'll use an example. If I do 20k dmg to a healer who heals 20k, he will be at full health assuming no outside variables. If the healer has 20k health, I need to do 20k more dmg to him than the healing his does in order to kill him. This is a healing deficit. 20k healing deficit will give him a death. The scoreboard would show 40k dmg, 1 death and 20k healing. The 1 death was worth 20k to either be added to the healing portion, or subtracted from the dmg portion in order for the numbers to "match". (ie 40k - 20k = 20k or 20k + 20k = 40k)

So, we take the ~610k dmg from deaths (healing deficit) and either add it to the healing done or subtract it from the dmg done. We'll subtract it from the dmg done, which yields 1,054,000 dmg that was healed through. Since we have a total healing of 1,781,000 and 1,054,000 dmg done that was healed through, that leaves 727k healing that was used for something other than player dmg. Since this is huttball, I'm going to assume it was either 1 or both of the following:

1. Consumption/noble sacrifice spam

2. Environmental dmg

Let's concentrate on #2 for the time being since the SS has other clues that point towards this. We can all agree fire dmg is generally going to be something that you aren't going to outheal, so that leaves us with the acid pool. The tank had 416k protection in huttball, but with very little objective points to go along with the healer having crazy high healing for huttball and very few objective points. In fact, the healer and the tank with the crazy numbers had the 2nd and 3rd lowest objective points for the whole team by quite a bit. Objective points are tossed out for healing the ball carrier and protecting him. So we know these large numbers didn't come from playing the game, that's for sure.

My best guess, a small portion came from #1, with a majority of it coming from acid guarding.

I've pulled around 1700 hps doing this tactic just to mess around during a squash match, but I wasn't naive enough to post it as a record.

Ahaha. I love how quick you are to find an exploit that you do so much work to be so completely wrong. Grats man. :p Was just me and a couple of friends messing around. Just thought it was fun and posted it because I was entertained.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me on Xamot + Excised healing stood in Simple's healing puddle while Tyger guarded Simple/Taunted me with aran smacking me while also standing in said healing puddle. Thus the inflated numbers from my derp smash spree.

Well given your high dmg, ara's high dmg, excised low kills compared to his team, and the fact you all have the lowest objective points in the game, that is obvious but still does not account for that 727k.

In any event, plz refrain from posting stat padding games.

Ahaha. I love how quick you are to find an exploit that you do so much work to be so completely wrong. Grats man. :p Was just me and a couple of friends messing around. Just thought it was fun and posted it because I was entertained.

It took me all of 30 seconds to decipher that SS, and at 100 wpm, the post took only slightly more time. It isn't an exact science, but knew you were full of ****.

And I wasn't completely wrong. Or has someone posted something showing that 727k healing came from something valid?

Edited by Ravashakk

Jesus man stop getting your panties in a bind, he didnt say GIVE ME THE RECORD NOW, he just posted a picture being funny. Stop being so worried that someone will beat your numbers and chill out. The extra damage came from the fact we fought out in the open and more people joined in every once in a while in our fun.

Jesus man stop getting your panties in a bind, he didnt say GIVE ME THE RECORD NOW, he just posted a picture being funny. Stop being so worried that someone will beat your numbers and chill out. The extra damage came from the fact we fought out in the open and more people joined in every once in a while in our fun.

Actually if u pull up previous posts of mine I'm just as skeptical of records I have no part of. So you can check that **** at the door.

Actually if u pull up previous posts of mine I'm just as skeptical of records I have no part of. So you can check that **** at the door.

Hm.... I think through this process all you have accomplished is making me curious if your records are legit. I'd be willing to bet that you're highest heal records were all done out of combat, and probably with the expertise pack. In any case, lets be honest. These records are mostly achieved by circumstance. They don't really prove anything. Me and a group of friends just got together to try and pull off an optimal circumstance for numbers that these other games have just lucked into. I never asked for the record and I never denied that we pulled off those numbers because we created an ideal environment in which to get the high numbers. It was just for fun and I thought I'd share a silly game with the pvp community. I did however get a chuckle at how quickly you jumped on the "this isn't legit" soapbox that you apparently frequent because your precious record was challenged. Which was more hilarious as Sylvand said before I posted it that you would immediately jump on it. Glad to see he was right. I almost forgot why I avoided the forums generally.

Hm.... I think through this process all you have accomplished is making me curious if your records are legit. I'd be willing to bet that you're highest heal records were all done out of combat, and probably with the expertise pack. In any case, lets be honest. These records are mostly achieved by circumstance. They don't really prove anything. Me and a group of friends just got together to try and pull off an optimal circumstance for numbers that these other games have just lucked into. I never asked for the record and I never denied that we pulled off those numbers because we created an ideal environment in which to get the high numbers. It was just for fun and I thought I'd share a silly game with the pvp community. I did however get a chuckle at how quickly you jumped on the "this isn't legit" soapbox that you apparently frequent because your precious record was challenged. Which was more hilarious as Sylvand said before I posted it that you would immediately jump on it. Glad to see he was right. I almost forgot why I avoided the forums generally.

Expertise doesn't apply out of combat. You need the trauma debuff to be active in order for expertise to affect your healing numbers. If you wanna pay ill show you my biggest heal in person. :-)

I'm curious why ppl feel the need to come into record threads to say how they don't prove anything. And shocker, they aren't anywhere on the list.

Yes a lot of these records required perfect storms, but that doesn't take away from what was accomplished. If you disagree, fine. Permission granted to ignore these threads. Last time I checked, the title of the thread and individual records were clear...and nowhere does it say those make said person the "best".

I know you want to have fun, and that's cool. I do things like that too sometimes. But zab was going to put you up on the board because you were not clear in your intentions from the get go.

Still trying to get the top 2 biggest hits removed from the combined records thread.

Hmm, well it is true that Neb scrutinizes these records even more so than myself, which I suppose is a good thing because there are times where I've missed things. The problem with removing those two biggest hits on my Ultimate thread Neb would be... well we've gone through this before when people on this server were trying to set up biggest heals. How would you even know where to draw the line between when something is setup and when something is legit on biggest hit and biggest heal?

As for that farmed kills game... meh... I don't really consider Kills a serious category or anything :\. I kept it because I don't think they were actually trying to farm for kills specifically, but rather damage and heals probably... I've never heard of anyone trying to farm kill count. It was an accidental byproduct imo.

Oh and Simple and everyone else... if you're going to post a stat padding game for fun, let me know as such when you post the screenshot. Because you say it was for fun and didn't expect it to be put up as a record or anything, but the fact you said nothing about that when posting leads me to believe you wanted to pass it off as a legit stat and get it put as a record.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Neb we should play some games together. I'm curious as to your skill level outside of these threads. Hit me up sometime and we'll have a gentlemen's competition.

I believe you Simple! And i believe you because damage charts in this game are retarded. Nebby is freaking out about a discrepancy between damage dealt and total healing, but he isn't incorporating that damage charts in pvp don't account for: Fire damage, acid damage, fall damage, noble sacrifice, or damage dealt to bubbles. So maybe if you were a scoundrel healer or a commando healer and there was a huge difference in the two columns, i would be more skeptical, but if you're bubbling people, people are being grazed by fire, falling off the rafters, running through acid, or you are noble saccing to maintain force, a large difference in damage output to healing output seems completely acceptable.

I believe you Simple! And i believe you because damage charts in this game are retarded. Nebby is freaking out about a discrepancy between damage dealt and total healing, but he isn't incorporating that damage charts in pvp don't account for: Fire damage, acid damage, fall damage, noble sacrifice, or damage dealt to bubbles. So maybe if you were a scoundrel healer or a commando healer and there was a huge difference in the two columns, i would be more skeptical, but if you're bubbling people, people are being grazed by fire, falling off the rafters, running through acid, or you are noble saccing to maintain force, a large difference in damage output to healing output seems completely acceptable.

Thx man. Yeah noble sacrifice is obviously in play and bubble is used in my rotation as much as possible. I legitimately (without environment damage at all) pulled off those numbers. The only thing that was fabricated was the fact that 3 ppl on my team and 2 ppl on the other team spent most of the match beating on each other. The same result could've happened by chance if perhaps a group of ppl camped the other teams spawn point or something like that. We also spent at least 2 or 3 minutes actually helping out the team(for what that's worth). The last minute or so was just us turtling so I got a good number of heals off of that as well. In any case, the conversation is over. I just wanted to say thanks. :)

Nebby is freaking out about a discrepancy between damage dealt and total healing, but he isn't incorporating that damage charts in pvp don't account for: Fire damage, acid damage, fall damage, noble sacrifice, or damage dealt to bubbles

Hmmmm....

Since this is huttball, I'm going to assume it was either 1 or both of the following:

1. Consumption/noble sacrifice spam

2. Environmental dmg

... but if you're bubbling people,

Bubbles count as healing, and damage done to someone with a bubble still counts as damage done.

Nebby is freaking out

No need to exaggerate. As simple said, it is over. I told Zab from day 1 that I'd help scrutinize submitted SS's for their validity. Don't hate the playa'.

Edited by Ravashakk