PLEASE allow Stronghold Placards to be hidden

Velarax

It's just not only obnoxious, immovable and RIGHT in my line of sight, but unnecessary. Please allow players to HIDE or at least move and shrink so as to be invisible, the Stronghold placard : e.g., PLAYER'S NAME Stronghold (title if applicable)

It is another visual blight on the stronghold (next to holo companions), PLEASE make this interactable so players can get rid of it if they want.

It's just not only obnoxious, immovable and RIGHT in my line of sight, but unnecessary. Please allow players to HIDE or at least move and shrink so as to be invisible, the Stronghold placard : e.g., PLAYER'S NAME Stronghold (title if applicable)

It is another visual blight on the stronghold (next to holo companions), PLEASE make this interactable so players can get rid of it if they want.

Agreed. I kept trying to find it in the UI editor but to no avail.

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously. And/or movable, currently it's popping up right on top of my PvP queue notification and its tiring every time I see the thing. Especially because then it'll fade, then STOP fading and I have to reset my UI just to get it to disappear.

• 3 years later...

I wouldn't mind the placard IF...

* It disappeared after 15 seconds, no matter what.

* It didn't receive clicks (IE: can't block clicks to things underneath).

Unfortunately, it has a nasty habit of hanging around for minutes (or forever), especially if clicked.

I've watched it fade out over five minutes, slowing becoming more transparent. Very odd.

I'd prefer to have a Decoration sign that displayed the stronghold's name, as a Wall Large/Medium.

Should this go in the Suggestions forum?

Edited by Xina_LA