[Artifice] Purple Color Crystals

xDagurasu

So, I've been scouring the internet, searching the databases and message boards, and I keep seeing people say that Artifice are able to craft purple color crystals, even though the DB sites(and going to my own trainer) don't show these craftable at any level.

How do I go about getting the schematic for these?

It's a super-rare drop. Which is super-lame. I get that they want to keep some colors rare, but you know what? I've seen way more purple lightsabers in the movies than I have yellow ones with black cores.

With rare drop, do you mean world drop or Treasure Hunting Mission Crit?

The biggest annoyance I had is everyone who says "It's obtained through X" has been incredibly vague and refused to elaborate.

Case in point:

It's a super-rare drop. Which is super-lame. I get that they want to keep some colors rare, but you know what? I've seen way more purple lightsabers in the movies than I have yellow ones with black cores.

Rare drop from where? I really want one, blast it all.

I'm just referencing the patch notes from one of the last beta builds. As soon as purple crystals became craftable, the notes only said "schematic is a rare drop," and no one ever elaborated.

I am disappoint. Oh well, thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to keep a lookout for it. :confused: