Fellow Gamers

x_XDeathX_x

LOL so you do not like having guild housing, guild perks and progression leveling as a guild other things like guild mailing, guild calendar..? I'm sorry but if your a guild leader you got a poor insight on what guilds really are about.

bestgmworldwide

LOL so you do not like having guild housing, guild perks and progression leveling as a guild other things like guild mailing, guild calendar..? I'm sorry but if your a guild leader you got a poor insight on what guilds really are about.

No. Only the calendar would be truely useful. The rest is only extra hassle. And I have first hand experience with it through a former game.

A guild is about sociality and progression in whichever gameaspect you choose to play. Housing adds nothing to that, it would at best be "nice". Perks are only a pain in the ***, if you don't have them people won't join. When you do have them people join solely for that reason taking the entire 2 main points away.

No. Only the calendar would be truely useful. The rest is only extra hassle. And I have first hand experience with it through a former game.

A guild is about sociality and progression in whichever gameaspect you choose to play. Housing adds nothing to that, it would at best be "nice". Perks are only a pain in the ***, if you don't have them people won't join. When you do have them people join solely for that reason taking the entire 2 main points away.

Not actually, a ship or house gives a guild the sense of owning something in the game.. Something to call its own rather than bragging rights to w/e. And Perks are always good because if you are truely a good guild than no matter what your guild should progress thru the leveling process no matter what right ? And I have been thru a few games as guild leader and I know this stuff works lol but who am i to argue because thats not my intentions at all. Have a good one :)