MM Sniper DPS Rotation (PVE)

_Darkstar

I thought the exact same thing but the other problem im having then is lets say i grab the 120 this makes me take a second look at the 4% from talents also instead of the 10% aoe idk probably still not worth it but according to mrrobot if i went all 120 surge id only jump up to 78.75% so a total gain f 2.5% as oposed to 4% activation its such a toss up lol, but after a closer look it looks like the 60/60 split ould be the best and keeping the 10% aoe in talents Edited by Korbayne

i think the i just dont know im so torn cuase i know the 2% isnt that much activation and 1% surge kind of sucks too lol i feel like the amount of wiggle room you get with 2% which equates to almost nothing still might not be worth getting 50 damage on hte 5k crits more idk tough call

I finally figured it out! After I spent 2 days making my own calculations and spreadsheets, reading guides, giving up on the spec all together and trying all sorts of other specs, I questioned my sanity. So I called a psychiatrist friend and asked if he could test me for insanity.

Psychiatrist: Ok, let's start by logging into the best damage dealer alt and buying a full set of recruit gear for him.

Me: Wouldn't that be a clear sign of insanity by itself?

Psychiatrist: No, it's refundable even after use. Listen - use that recruit gear to check the DPS under these conditions to have a baseline for comparison.

The solution was: There never was a problem. My DPS was fine for recruit gear, only 10 % below my best damage dealer which I've played for months. Now that I think about it, my other chars always had a better start at lvl 50, like a black hole offhand sent from an Alt for example.