Regarding those companions that we hate

gibmachine

Here's an idea for you BW (a bit like suggestion but posting it here since it has more to do with story)

How about giving players ONE shock collar per character that we are free to do whatever we like with. "whatever we like" meaning not doing anything at all or being able to put it on one of our companions in case we don't like him/her .

Every single class has companions that someone feels is useless or plain hated (looking at scumbag Quinn). Shock collar would serve as "throw out of an airlock" button that wouldn't change the overall storyline but simply replace normally affectionate dialogue option with "Shut up [shock]" once the collar has been put to use OR add extra ability to put on the bar which work a bit like Pureblood's Punish, only shocking the hell out of unlucky bastard that we don't tolerate.

Of course putting a collar on wouldn't be permanent cause this would create serious ramifications (+ there is a possibility of even more hated companion being added down the road) but once you're feeling like companion cutscene, you simply take the collar off (or not if you want to have fun), listen to whatever the victim has to say and then put it on again.

Whats wrong with Quinn, he's my partner in crime, my bro for life, if any of the sith warrior companions are useless and should be hated its broonmark, lame storyline, waste of space and comes in far to late to be of any use, at least Quinns storyline was alright and I didn't see the twist coming with him.

To be honest, I like all the companions. Yes, seriously I like them all. For me it is not just a mindless zombie you send for a mission or let him die for you tanking a strong mob...

Every time I see them on my ship, it's like meeting an old buddy in a pub. The companion missions and personal conversations are not only funny sometimes but it's lovely to speak with your companion, for example I like Kira a lot, i won't flirt her because I like to act as her Master but it is really cool you have the option to flirt and if you want, marry.

On every character I have I do behave different to my companions but never with cruelty or arrogance, maybe once on inquisitor because it fits it quite well...

Companion System is for me something very unique and it makes the game feel more home alike. Like your family or friends, I like that a lot. Good job BioWare :):)

I would looooooove a slave collar to (optionally) put on a companion. It could go in the currently nonexistent slot next to the customization. It would be hilarious to just have a third [shock Quinn] option in every conversation for the rest of the game, but I would also accept a non-conversation ability, Activate Shock Collar, even if it did have a cooldown.

Better. than. therapy. Not as good as real revenge, but still pretty pleasing.

The Belsavis social set has a slave collar head slot piece, but it just isn't the same if I can't make him suffer.

I mean, them. In general. With no names named. You know, general principles. I'm sure I could hate many companions.