South African Players Unite!

Boerewors

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yoh whats up all, we are on atho city server, guild is Despair, empire baby! found a lonely south african online the other day, cant find him anymore lol give us a shout if you are interested. Wisper for Spicy, hope i see some of you in game!

• 1 month later...
Hiya.I am from mpumalanga area in South Africa.I like my gameplay to be challenging so I went for PVP server tomb of freedom nadd.I am not in a guild yet but are playing with a few friends from different countries that joined me here from my previous mmo.If there are more out there playing on this server from South Africa then please give me a shout:Rusiken

qq so daar is niemand van Suid Afrika meer nie of net niemand wat hierdie lees nie? :(

Ek is jammer maar hierdie Suid Afrikaaner is op "The Red Eclipse" 'n PvE Server .

Oh and I am from Jo'burg and have a few South African's in my guild. If there are any South Africans out there give me a shout sometime.

Edited by Baeralas

• 2 weeks later...

ok lol So its 2012/02/02 and im luving SWTOR still more than ever :)

I am in "Saints of the old republic" on "Prophecy of the five" US pvp server, ( no the lag does not kill me ) It is in fact hardly noticeable. And i do mostly pvp.

We do a lot of raiding and have in our guild the world's highest dps : Iakona DSP sentinel. ( Check it out for yourself ).

We have also finished a few of the raids world first :)

After the server transfers we have about 60+ active members.

Join us if youre looking for frendship and a mature community :)

Mar'mite lvl 50 DPS sentinel - Prophecy of the five server US

072 712 3077

beukes2@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I played on US servers before ,only prob is the timezone difference -so mostly they play at the time i usually log which means missing all the important stuff.

I am still looking for a guild with some S.A players on Tomb of Freedon Nadd:

50 Sentinel Rusiken

31+ Shadow Eluthen

Hey Guys

I am playing on the EU server The Red Eclipse (PVE). I have two Republic 50s and a stack of other alts on both Republic and Empire. I am from Cape Town, so here's saying hello to all you other South Africans in SWTOR.

Edited by Lord-Ice

Hey guys

Where is the Repulbican Knights now? I tried to find you guys on Nightmarelands, but there's no one. Which server are you guys on now. I would like to start a new character on the republic sometime.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all, my bf and I are on the Nightmare Lands server, we are on the Imperial Side, are there any guilds we could join? I am currently a lvl 48 Mercenary and he is a lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor. We also have 2 low lvl characters - a Sith Warrior and an Imperial agent - both lvl 16. It would be awesome to be part on a SA guild :) We live in CT. Please let us know if we could join any of you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
hi guys! i am also from south africa. and living in potchefstroom. all my characters are on the red eclipse pve server. we really should do something to get all the south africans on one server and start a proper SA guild to show people how things are done here.

• 1 month later...
hi guys! i am also from south africa. and living in potchefstroom. all my characters are on the red eclipse pve server. we really should do something to get all the south africans on one server and start a proper SA guild to show people how things are done here.

Also red eclipse.

Witman (imp)

Wildewillem (rep)

Zancetscko (imp)

Kleinseun (rep)

Msg me in-game!

Also on Red Eclipse, from PTA. Got 2 50's a 46 and another 2 in 20's all Republic side. Has anything been done about an SA guild on this server yet? Message Anax Edited by Fuavic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone, I am posting on behalf of my two friends who haven't subscribed yet.

We are from Pretoria and recently started playing.

We are looking for a SA guild on server: The Red Eclipse - Republic side

We are 3 (working) new players that play mostly only on weekends and level together as a group

We are looking for a fourth member to join us (preferably DPS player Trooper Commando) with our crusade to lvl 55, we are currently at lvl 19

Our names are

Jadus-maximuz - (Jedi Knight Guardian - Tank)

Meroecia - (Smuggler Gunslinger - DPS)

Rindonn - (Jedi Consular Sage - Healer)

Please contact any of us

Thanks

Edited by LichtKraft

• 2 months later...