Advanced Class Trainer Problems

Beniboybling

This is kinda embarrassing because I'm actually an experienced player :p, but I've hit a bit of a snag.

I recently rolled a second bounty hunter, so I just rushed through Hutta because I wanted to get into the game quick. When I finished the final quest, I got my modifiable weapon and the quest related to it (where you learn about modification) but in a hurry I forgot about it.

Only just noticed when I got to the fleet and thought, what the heck I'll abandon it and buy an enhancement here (that was the reward). Not sure if this is the source of the problem but now I can't talk to the BH advanced trainer - the guy you talk to when you exit - he just says 'i have no business with you', same at Dromund Kaas. Anyway of rectifying this without rolling again?

Note that you will not have to go back to the fleet to get the AC mission.

Every time that someone asks about AC training on the capitals it seems that someone is telling them that they have to go back to the fleet.

Those people are wrong.

Rally Master Kelborn is in the entry room of the Mandalorian Enclave. You can't miss him unless you close your eyes. :t_cool: