HAIR - Please do something!

Mangese

I'm not usually one to complain but the hair on the avatars and the companions is horrible. It looks like a plastic headpiece and it really distracts from the look of the character. Can something please be done to put a little realism into the hair.

I'm not usually one to complain but the hair on the avatars and the companions is horrible. It looks like a plastic headpiece and it really distracts from the look of the character. Can something please be done to put a little realism into the hair.

I finally shut the head slot off, it was too much with it on.

That still means we're stuck with our companions suffering the indignity of it all.

Will go put something about this in the suggestion box.

Edited by Esproc

I don't really know what to say about this. It may just be that I have played races that don't have much hair (ex. Zabrak, Rattataki) but I have to say I like the look of my Human Republic Trooper, with his ginger-ish hair and beard.

This should be in the suggestion box, but I would love more hair styles, specifically for women. I know they wanted it to look Star Warsy with all the crazy crap and weird hair styles but there are normal ones too..the fact there's only like four out of thirty good ones, maybe, is kind of hilarious.

They need to definitely consult with like, professional stylists or something. XD