View Single Post

SEANeD
02.19.2013 , 08:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by yoshikage-sama View Post
im pretty sure you're not get any better by playing other baddies. this just sounds like another excuse to me. what are you gonna do after you think youre ready from doing lots of these so called ranked matches and get face rolled again by us and LD. whats gonna be your excuse then?. im pretty sure we didnt get good overnight. we kept playing LD, learned from our mistakes and improved.
First off, most of the guilds in this don't have extensive tryouts or require an application, so why do you think that they can just go into a game with you guys and even stay alive long enough to learn from it? Second, there are guilds that can still give you guys competition regaurdless they just need more time to develop in a competitive 8v8 warzone. And if we're playing with baddies and it wouldn't get us better than why do you care? do you want us to play you? you want to play "baddies". Oh wait, i thought you said that doesn't get a team better. Besides, most of the guilds that are considering entering are pretty good and can compete if they practice. And i believe uncensored was a prominent guild when you joined and i think you yourself haven't had to lose a lot before you learned from your mistakes and improved.