Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated and congrats to the latest clears!

Like I said in my original discussion; as clears start to trickle in I'll relax conditions for postings. The evidence in the last couple postings have been relatively sufficient so no dramas there :)

I'm still adamant on a majority of the group getting an achievement for a valid clear so I'd just stress that point for future posts.

On a side note I held off on including group names in addition to guild names just to make the board a little cleaner but now that we've had kills posted from 2 different groups within the same guild I've had to include group names for this guild too. I think I'm just going to go ahead and add group names for all the teams who have posted them.

Well done again to the groups making progress so far :)

We, Infinitas Team Gold (Tulak Hord Pubside) killed Tyth 8m Thursday evening, 9:47:37 PM CET (GMT+1). Unfortunately I forgot to add the clock to our screenshot, I hope this is sufficient.

Congrats on your kill!

The clock is mainly just to differentiate kills which occur especially close together. So in most cases it doesn't make a difference really so don't stress about it not being there for this one :)

It has come to my attention that there is a potential gearing exploit circulating. I would like to remind all teams intending to participate in this thread that exploits will not be tolerated and I highly discourage the use of any exploits.

I have heard several rumors and personally cannot verify nor confirm the activities some players may be doing. Nor can I confirm the functionality of this potential exploit. However, I am taking some precautions in the event of this exploit being real. Keeping in line with Bioware's past statements regarding exploits, I do not plan to discuss this and I encourage others not to either. However, if you feel you have useful information I would recommend you send PMs to either Musco or Keith.

That being said, I wanted to share my plans for keeping a sense fair competition in these boards. Guilds will be able to post their kills as per normal and I will continue to update the board as per normal. However, in the event of a world first claim (ie. Nahut, Scyva, Izax or timed run claims) I plan to personally investigate some details with all raid characters present in the claimed kill before including the kill on the board. I understand this may be a bit of a hassle but I feel that any group who is motivated enough to strive for and claim a world first kill will be understanding. Once fixed, there will be no need for such a check.

Thank you all.

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

Nahut 8m - <Failure> Group Emerald - Imperial - Satele Shan

https://i.gyazo.com/f6969381ead070d593869f75f2aea5bb.jpg

Despite being in this group I've still held this kill to the standards set by my previous post. Regarding this clear, I've confirmed the aspects I've wanted to look for to verify a group has not exploited and the kill is valid. To avoid releasing information on a potential exploit, I am not publicly showing what I'm looking for. Thus my plan is to release all the evidence I've asked for once the exploit has been fixed or at a point where the exploit in question is not providing an unfair advantage (when all purchasable 258s are available for all players).

regarding this clear, i've confirmed the aspects i've wanted to look for to verify a group has not exploited and the kill is valid.

dekkung!!!!!!! Ze angry zjermans incoming!!!!

BIG EDIT: This is a joke, auchtung dieser post ist ein Witz

Edited by DarthYun

dekkung!!!!!!! Ze angry zjermans incoming!!!!

Hey! Most of us are quite nice. It's just... you all know the neighbor that noone likes who is, unfortunately, driving a faster car than you do.

Edited by Exocor

Tyth - <Lightning Masters> - #tanklivesmatter - Satele Shan

Stream link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/359684935

Congrats on the clear but would you just be able to confirm this;

"A majority of the raid should be getting new achievements for a valid kill. This may require multiple screenshots for multi-guild clears, providing an initial one and extras later is fine."

I just noticed a few of the present players were part of another clear posted on this board, thanks :)

Congratulations, any cool drops from the big cockroach? Also, only Timed Run and bonus boss before Scyva left now :jawa_angel:

He just dropped wings of the dragon, the varactyl, the other plat items and some matts. And some ****** deco

Edited by BradleyyJohn