Need Help On Dirty Fighting Build/Gears for end Raid PVE!!

Tethyr

Very new to game, and just got my Slinger to 50. Guild is about to start raiding Hardmodes and i'm one of the core dps raider. Problem is dont know much bout slingers to even to contribute to dps. I m really liking Dirty fighting over SS since I've lvled on it. Please , pointers on dirty fighting build and its rotation and stats that I'm shooting for etc...accuracy, crits. Thank You Slingers community!

This is the spec I use 2/8/31

This is my rotation

0. Flourish Shot (use at start or every 3rd rotation)

1. Vital Shot

2. Shrap Bomb

3. Hemorrhaging Blast

4. Illegal Mods (if off CD)

5. Wounding Shots

6. Speed Shot

7. Aimed Shot (XS Freighter Flyby if off CD)

8. Wounding Shots

9a. Flurry of Bolts (if energy below 90% otherswide do 9b)

9b. Sabotage Charge (if off CD) (Quickdraw when below 30% HP)

10. Flurry of Bolts (as required until energy is +95%)

Get your Tech Crit percentage to roughly 36-38%. Accuracy Rating between 250-300 and Surge Rating +260. Provided you have maxed out your all companion affection.

Use Skill armour where possible, use Artful (Cun/Pwr/End) or Keen (Cun/Crit/End) Mods and for Enhancements use Battle (Sur/Crit/End), Adept (Sur/Pwr/End), Initiative (Acc/Pwr/End) & Acute (Acc/Crit/End). Mix and match until you have the desired results. Use Cunning Augments and PvP power relics.

Balance your stats via your Armor/Weapons based on what Earpiece/Implants you have.

This is the spec I use 2/8/31

This is my rotation

0. Flourish Shot (use at start or every 3rd rotation)

1. Vital Shot

2. Shrap Bomb

3. Hemorrhaging Blast

4. Illegal Mods (if off CD)

5. Wounding Shots

6. Speed Shot

7. Aimed Shot (XS Freighter Flyby if off CD)

8. Wounding Shots

9a. Flurry of Bolts (if energy below 90% otherswide do 9b)

9b. Sabotage Charge (if off CD) (Quickdraw when below 30% HP)

10. Flurry of Bolts (as required until energy is +95%)

Get your Tech Crit percentage to roughly 36-38%. Accuracy Rating between 250-300 and Surge Rating +260. Provided you have maxed out your all companion affection.

Use Skill armour where possible, use Artful (Cun/Pwr/End) or Keen (Cun/Crit/End) Mods and for Enhancements use Battle (Sur/Crit/End), Adept (Sur/Pwr/End), Initiative (Acc/Pwr/End) & Acute (Acc/Crit/End). Mix and match until you have the desired results. Use Cunning Augments and PvP power relics.

Balance your stats via your Armor/Weapons based on what Earpiece/Implants you have.

Thank you for the very rapid respond to this question, greatly appreciate. Will do sir!

Edited by Tethyr

• 4 weeks later...
It is better after, as the proc effect from Wounding Shots benefits from Hemo Blast.

True, because of that the position of Hemo in the rotation is not that important - it'll be eaten up anyway before the rotation repeats.

I actually use Shrap -> Vital -> Hemo sequence in order to somewhat equalize 21-sec Shrap with 18-sec Vital and make them finish closer to each other.

True, because of that the position of Hemo in the rotation is not that important - it'll be eaten up anyway before the rotation repeats.

I actually use Shrap -> Vital -> Hemo sequence in order to somewhat equalize 21-sec Shrap with 18-sec Vital and make them finish closer to each other.

I use that exact same order on my Sniper. Like you said it lets the DoT's finish closer together. Plus, since you use Hemo/WB after, and it costs no energy, it gives you a second of energy regen.

If this http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/d2e20221-408a-46e2-9b11-00edf363007f is my gear about what dps should I be putting out on a dummy. I seem to be doing around 1800-1850

My rotation is

1 shrap bomb

2 vital shot

3 Hemorrhaging Blast

4 flourish shot ( no need to put first since dots don't benefit)

5 Illegal Mods+ dread guard boundless relic +350 power (if off CD)

6 Wounding Shot

7 sabotage charge (thermal grenade if on cd) (possible aim shot if energy is low)

8 Speed Shot (Freighter flyby if off cd and I need more energy)

9 Wounding shot

I also use flurry of bolts and cool head at various points through out the fight to keep up my energy.

Any help would be appreciated =)

Recently I have done that exact thing, switched that sequence. i.e. Shrap then Vital. I have noticed that putting Hemo right before Wounding, I don't clip the number of charges. I found using sooner would clip the number of available charges for Wounding, i.e I would run out of charges during the channel for Wounding prior to it finishing.

If this http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/d2e20221-408a-46e2-9b11-00edf363007f is my gear about what dps should I be putting out on a dummy. I seem to be doing around 1800-1850

My rotation is

1 shrap bomb

2 vital shot

3 Hemorrhaging Blast

4 flourish shot ( no need to put first since dots don't benefit)

5 Illegal Mods+ dread guard boundless relic +350 power (if off CD)

6 Wounding Shot

7 sabotage charge (thermal grenade if on cd) (possible aim shot if energy is low)

8 Speed Shot (Freighter flyby if off cd and I need more energy)

9 Wounding shot

I also use flurry of bolts and cool head at various points through out the fight to keep up my energy.

Any help would be appreciated =)

I placed Flouish shot 1st as it, as I recall, triggers a GCD. By the time the GCD wears off you have regained 7.5 energy of the 10 you used.

I rarely used Sab Charge as Aimed Shot hits a lot harder for the energy required, i.e. Aimed Shot has a better damage to energy ratio than Sab Charge.

Sequencing Speed then Aimed allows for a 5.5s window of energy regen, as Speed uses energy at the start of the channel and Aimed at the end. This sequence is good as it allows you to use Flyby in lieu of Aimed when off CD. You may have to do 1 or 2 Flurries after using Flyby depending on energy levels.