Companion romance for dark side characters

ZorbaTheGreek

Right please correct me if i am wrong but i have been looking at companions for every class and so far every female companion i have seen that you can have romance with you have to do light side choices for them to like you eg. dont kill the guy during a quest and tbh i find this a bit annoying because i dont know what class i am gona be yet but i know i want to make dark side choices eg. kill every1 :D if i am wrong please correct me and tell me which person likes you more for dark side choices

I hope this is the case, I have been having issue's deciding how to make choices that effect my character's companion. If making darkside choices is beneficial to this character, then choosing some darkside options with vette won't bother me as much anymore. I ended up being grey because of this on the Thanksgiving weekend beta on my sith warrior even at level 19.

My Jedi knight was lightside 1 by level 10 and fully enjoying how ever choice was nearly correct by choosing neutral or lightside choices. The darkside more or less made vette hating you for being a killer.

You could always just keep giving them companion gifts. I know with Vette she kept getting pissed when I would make certain darkside choices so I just kept sending her on underground trading missions to get companion gifts and then giving them to her. She never gets tired of the same gifts and it build up their affection pretty quickly.

tisk tisk tisk...hate is a powerful tool of the dark side...so wouldn't you want your companion to hate you? If you want romance, shower her with gifts and she'll follow you anywhere...provided someone else don't kill you first, she'll play kissy face as long suits her needs.

Just keep in mind that fear, hate, suffering...all part of the dark side. POWER!!!...UNLIMITED POWER!!! unless, of course, you run afoul of a really focused Jedi Knight...your's truely:D

considering you can just shower your companion with gifts to increase their affection, i wouldnt let something as trivial as this be the basis of what class you want to play

tbh i wasnt planning on it but i still dont really know wat class i am gona b and i was hoping for a bit of story that comes from the companions