2.8+ Operation Dummy DPS Leaderboard

HumbleOlive

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz question. Do you actually use the 2 piece Vindicator set over the 4 piece Mara? I didn't know it was a DPS increase.

I use the 4 piece Challenger/Weaponmaster. It says Vindicator because I don't look at the name when putting together an AMR, just the mods. Thanks for pointing that out though!

Needs more practice cos I keep screwing up my energy management. Till then I won't use stims. Also, this is done in healing gear with all that 'lovely' alacrity.

Esc'velo - 4'43.829s - 3540.09 - Scoundrel - Scrapper - The Guardians

AMR: Not up yet

Edited by GFreeGamer

4'13s - Javrin/Gafnal - Sorcerer/Sage - Madness - 3/7/36 - 3940 (7/3)

AMR Profile for this parse

This parse was on Gafnal but I have a Sorc with legacy gear as well named Javrin.

I have exclusively been a healer in this game since i started in Dec but 3 days ago i decided to try to learn balance and did a bunch of parses to learn the rotation properly. Might be able to improve a little but got sick of it. =)

My set armorings are pretty bad for dps (3 Arkanian, 1 Underworld). Hopefully I can improve them soon =)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be starting the leaderboards back up. I will be transferring it to a google docs spreadsheet so it won't be nearly as time consuming as it was. I will be trying my best to update it at least once a week.

Any questions send me an in-game mail to Humblnovak or send me a private message through the SWTOR website.

Edited by HumbleOlive

• 4 weeks later...