Paragon Paladins are recruiting.

BrodieSolo

Paragon Paladins

The Honour Re-Born

Defiance in Death

The Paragon Paladins have a long history, being the pinnacle of attack and defence during the War against the Empire. The Paladins were attacked, broken and dispersed by the Empire but each time they return stronger than before. From the Old Veterans to the newest of blood the Ethos of the Paladins is maintained, greatness is bestowed upon them yet they humbly refuse the spotlight, for the work they do requires no accolade other than putting the Empire down and reclaiming peace for the Galaxy.

[Link to Guild History Page]

Current Status: Following an assault on a Sith World many Paladins are currently listed as M.I.A. The battle hardened and those willing to defend the Galaxy against the mightiest Warriors of the Empire, and any other force which dares to break the peace are called upon to continue to force our enemies back.

Current Recruitment Status: We require those who are trained in medicine or healing whether Jedi, Trooper or Smuggler. These recruits need to be visiting planets such as Voss, Hoth, Belsavis, Coriella and Ilum; otherwise will not be ready for the tasks planned ahead.

OOC Description:

The Paragon Paladins are a Light RP Guild, our playstyle is Casual but we are now looking to increase our number of more active members, so that we can move into a more regular calendar of HM FP's and Ops.

We are currently looking for Healers who are ready to begin (or are close to) start Hard Mode FP's and Story Mode Op's. DPS & Tanks are welcome but Healers are highly required at this time.

The guild has been in the SWTOR community for around 3 years, and actively playing the game since early access. We slowly got to where we are now, on a casual playing basis, but now feel the time is right to take the step up and as a guild take on the higher level content TOR has to offer. Hopefully we are able to find more who are in the same mind-set and ready to go.

For more information, please visit our website: www.paragonpaladins.com

In Game Points of Contact:

Brodie Car'das

Kardala Banehogg

Merrilion Skurrow

Razz L'ithar

Casandara

Barraca

Edited by BrodieSolo

Here are some links to a few vids from our +10 cron on fleet, and Battle of Ilum/False Emperor runs.

They may give you a rough idea what we're about.

Parts 3,5 & 6 of BoI/FE are currently MIA, as soon as they are located I'll add them in.

Take a look and see if we fit what you're looking for.

Edited by BrodieSolo

The Paragon Paladins sounds like an interesting guild.

I started to subscribe again after a hiatus because of the negative flack this game receives across all the MMO communities, and I found it unfair. The SWTOR I remember was a blast and that's why I am looking to pick it up again.

The reason why I am typing this up is because the Paragon Paladins seems like a Guild that is right up my alley. I have only done a bit of Karagga's Palace Story Mode and I wish I could complete more. Hopefully I'll be geared/skilled enough for HMs or even NMs but currently I am just looking for some steady progression in Ops.

My main character is a Jedi Guardian who -should- be ready for Hard Mode Flash Points, and I will probably contact one of your representatives ingame when I get the chance.

This guild sounds pretty good, however I'm not much of an RP-er would this be a problem? I'm a mature (30 years old) player in North West England with two level 50s (trooper combat medic and combat sentinel) and have been looking for a casual (although I'm on most nights) guild with skilled, intelligent players.

I do a lot of pvp but that's mainly because I can't seem to get a coordinated group for pve HMs and fail a lot. Do you guys do much pvp? I also hate skipping content (cinematics are kind of understandable when you've seen them hundreds of times) but the whole bypassing mobs for a quick run to grind commendations really detracts from the whole point of playing in the first place.

Hello Rousso, thanks for taking the time to check us out.

I'll see if I can help with some of what you asked;

/snip ...however I'm not much of an RP-er would this be a problem?
That's not a problem at all, there are some members who like to RP but as long as you resepct what others are doing there is no need to feel that you're expected to take part.

/'m a mature (30 years old) player in North West England with two level 50s (trooper combat medic and combat sentinel) and have been looking for a casual (although I'm on most nights) guild with skilled, intelligent players.
There are no expected attendance levels with us, if real life takes over then no-one will expect you to put the game first. We have a range of ages and countries present within the guild, and if you're 30 I'm most definitely in the mature bracket!

I do a lot of pvp but that's mainly because I can't seem to get a coordinated group for pve HMs and fail a lot. Do you guys do much pvp?
There are 1 or 2 that like to PvP but it isn't something we've ever gone into as a guild. If you like to PvP that's not a problem at all but it isn't an aim for us to go for ranked warzones, that may change but not in the forseeable future.

I also hate skipping content (cinematics are kind of understandable when you've seen them hundreds of times) but the whole bypassing mobs for a quick run to grind commendations really detracts from the whole point of playing in the first place.
In anything we've ever run as a guild content skipping hasn't taken place. As a guild we haven't experienced much of what the endgame has to offer, so missing content deliberately is just restricting what you can do. Whatever we do we try to succeed but definitely not at the expense of having fun doing it.

I hope that gave you some answers, feel free to pop over to paragonpaladins.com and sign up to our forums or alternatively contact one of us ingame.

Is this purely a Republic Only Guild? I've just gotten to Lvl 50 with my Bounty Hunter who I've played light side and I want to start experiencing what else can be done in game, such as ops.

Since this is really my 1st MMO (I played WoW for a week back in 09) I'm lost when it comes to endgame stuff, guilds and anything else that isnt solo mode. If this is a guild that accepts only Republic players, could you me a few pointers on how to find a guild that could help?

Hi Declan,

Sorry but although we do have an Imp guild for our alts, our focus is Republic. Imperial Inquisition is only really a home for us to get together on the dark side, and we're in no position to offer any endgame there.

As far as finding an Imp guild the 2 things I'd suggest are;

Make a post here on The Progenitor forum saying you're looking for a guild and give a bit of info on what you're about and what you'd like from a guild. I'd say almost repeat what you posted here, maybe pad it out a bit, there is a good chance someone may contact you.

The other thing is to ask in general chat, (fleet or capital world is probably the best because of the higher populations generally there.) or keep an eye on people posting about guild recruitment in general chat too.

Good luck with your search, but if you ever think of turning to the Republic feel free to look us up.

It may not be polished and some were a little undergeared, but we made our 1st attempt at story mode Eternity Vault 8 man as a guild on Tuesday night. We did need an extra healer and tank in order to run it, but our recruitment goes on. We all start somewhere.

Thanks to Nirvana & Steggerdawn for coming along for the ride (and doing a lot of the driving!). :D

Here is the Annihilation Droid XRR-3 fight.

as Kardala edits them I'll post the others here. That's if you're interested! :rolleyes:

Feel free to laugh/cry/facepalm

Welcome to Tohl Anderas, our newest member!

Also, a warm welcome to our newest applicants Kanne, Doogan (and Doogan's friends who are sure to meet very soon!)

Good luck, and we look forward to doing more HM and Ops with you and the community :)

After a recent influx of Tanks we would like to boost our healer numbers. All roles are welcome if you think we are the kind of guild for you, but we do have a need for healers over all other specs.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at us.

Edited by BrodieSolo

• 4 months later...

The last two parts of our Ilum adventure have been uploaded (better late than never).

These videos are not in any way us bragging, but rather looking back on some good memories :)

That's why it's called "Paragon Funtime" !

Part 5:

Part 6: