Best Dread Guard Relic for tank?

-Waste-

What is the best relic for PVE tanking?? i got a Dread Guard Relic of sheild ampfliction and one dread guard relic of the shrouded crusader that looks completle wrong for me when i looke what other pepole use..

My state are not the best but iam working on it..Asorbing is about 57% but itis going to better soone so what relic should i use?

What is the best relic for PVE tanking?? i got a Dread Guard Relic of sheild ampfliction and one dread guard relic of the shrouded crusader that looks completle wrong for me when i looke what other pepole use..

My state are not the best but iam working on it..Asorbing is about 57% but itis going to better soone so what relic should i use?

BIS relic combination for Assassin tanking right now is...

Dread Guard Relic of Ephemeral Mending

plus

1) Campaign(!) Relic of the Shrouded Crusader (for situations where there are tanking "phases")

2) Elite War Hero Relic of Imperiling Serenity (for situations with steady damage profiles)

It will likely take one additional gear change to keep mitigation pool optimized when changing between a Shield/Absorb on-use relic and a passive Defense relic. I swap my body slot between ~80 Absorb and ~80 Defense accordingly.

DG Shield/Absorb relic has a 20s duration instead of 30, making it inferior to the Campaign version.

BIS relic combination for Assassin tanking right now is...

Dread Guard Relic of Ephemeral Mending

plus

1) Campaign(!) Relic of the Shrouded Crusader (for situations where there are tanking "phases")

2) Elite War Hero Relic of Imperiling Serenity (for situations with steady damage profiles)

It will likely take one additional gear change to keep mitigation pool optimized when changing between a Shield/Absorb on-use relic and a passive Defense relic. I swap my body slot between ~80 Absorb and ~80 Defense accordingly.

DG Shield/Absorb relic has a 20s duration instead of 30, making it inferior to the Campaign version.

DG Absorb proc relic and EWH Defense relic are pretty much equal. If you don't want to pvp it is certainly a viable alternative.