Another week, another lockout.

So what does everyone else do during their week long lockouts after only 2 days of clearing....

A lot of us at OPW have been putting together PvP teams, and seeing which comp would work best for arenas (cross fingers), re-rolling alts for better composition (doing fights wth 8 melee is for birds), and try to make as many 50 friends as we can (all 12).

What do you do?

really?

most of my server - an early access server that was up the very minute it was available - is still in taris-tatooine

how can this post be considered nothing more than a jab at the lack of end game content for the 'hardcore raiders' not even 30 days after ea started?

Actually, I was wondering what people were doing after the lockout, especially since HM and NM share the same lockout.... There's no hidden message here, you are thinking too hard. Edited by Artacks

So what does everyone else do during their week long lockouts after only 2 days of clearing....

A lot of us at OPW have been putting together PvP teams, and seeing which comp would work best for arenas (cross fingers), re-rolling alts for better composition (doing fights wth 8 melee is for birds), and try to make as many 50 friends as we can (all 12).

What do you do?

I go outside.

Seriously. If this is a genuine topic, Get Locked out. Out of the House. Fast. Your playing too much.

I have to agree with Corran here tbh, My Server was also up for early access and there's maybe a few handfuls of 50's that are Raid ready.. Sorry.. Operations Ready.

They dont make MMO's for Hardcore Raider types, they make them for the middle ground to casual gamers because thats where the moneies at.

If its over too quickly for you and your complaining, your doing it wrong.

1.0.2d Patch Notes 1/12/2012:

Using "Reset All Active Operations" no longer causes Soa and the Ancient Pylons to respawn even if the player is currently locked out of these encounters.

So...who's been farming those?

/facepalm Bioware

Edited by WakeXT