What is the best way to get Arkanian Gear?

The title says it all. My Commando has the Campaign Set Bonus, and I can't play Healer without it.I would do an Op, but my guild blows through Ops(They do ops and everyone knows the fights, blah blah blah) and, most of the time, already has 2 healers and 4 DPS :(

What is the best way I can get Ark gear?

The only way to get bonus set Ark is running SM ops: http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-level-55-endgame-gearing-guide/

Follow the gen chat on the fleet and just join pug ops. Let me notice that your guild probably sucks a lot if they don't want to carry you through the ops. My guild carried my undergeared (!, mostly artifact gear from the Oricon quest) sentinel (!!) through the full run (!!!) DF, so let me assure you there are good guilds around.

offtopic P.S. Being mdps sucks a lot in DF, especially with those blowing adds, thankfully transcendence allows to outrun them.

So... they do 8-mans ?

Maybe you hsould suggest they try 16-mans, or find some other way to include you. Otherwise, yes, maybe you should find a better guild if you have to pug ops for gear.:D

yeah, for story mode, 8 man is pretty much a wasted of lockout tbh....

Like it's been suggested, join those 16 sm on fleet. If you have the campaing amorings (which I agree is a must for mando healing) plus the 66s from the Oricon quest line, you're in good shape to the sm ops.

For TfB and SV, look for those which are advertised as full runs (not only weekly), with that alone you'll have a chance of getting the full set. Currently, there's a lot of people greeding / passing on those arkanian tokens so your chances are quite better than a few months ago.

Then try DF and DP, again, 16 man. Honestly, I'd be surprised if after one run of each you don't have 4 arkanian tokens for your set even if you're pugging.

Edit:

A couple of more things. For TfB and SV, there are one time quests for each one of them, when you finish the op, you'll get some rare mats. I suggest using those for an underworld barrel and perhaps a relic.

Also, as always is useful to know a bit about the fights prior of doing the ops... most people dont do that, but in any case, I STRONGLY suggest reading up and watching some vids for the Operation Chief boss on SV.

That is a pug killer. The infiltration bit is where most mistakes happen and that usually leads to a wipe. In pugs, there is very low tolerance to wipes on that operation. Considering the weekly is already done, a lot of people will say "screw this" and quit the ops, which can quickly mean the whole things disbands..... you dont wanna be the guy who makes that mistake ;)

Edited by wainot-keel

I guess I'll get my Guildmates to run me through SnV 8-man SM. Maybe do a Xeno rum sooner or later.

Again as others suggested get them to step it up to 16-man. There will be less demand on everyone and you'll get additional Ultimate Comms. 8-man even with the GF bonus isn't getting you everything it can.