View Single Post

Qouivandes
11.16.2017 , 02:02 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
To the first part of your question, it is giving you UC instead of CXP, not Command Tokens, so that is not impacted. I do not believe there is a choice on what items break down into but a general rule is stuff with stats breaks down to UC, everything else is CXP. There may be exceptions but I believe that was the guiding principle.

There is no longer a cap on UC because it isn't actually tracked via the currency tab any longer. It is now a stackable bind on legacy token in your inventory (allowing you to move it across characters).

Also related to that is UC costs and accrual. Costs for all items via UC will be doubled in 5.6, BUT, everywhere you previously gained UC (Warzones, Missions, Ops) will also double. This totally breaks even, there is no change to current rates for gaining and spending UC. The team set those numbers higher to be able to get the values for breaking down items from Galactic Command in place.

-eric
to get this right:
  • only items that have a stat will break down into UC
  • All other items will continue to break down into CXP
  • to make sure we still do Warzones, FPs, and Ops you are doubling UCs for items that use UCs so that we dont use disentigration as the means to gain UCs...just as a supplement.
  • to make sure we still Warzones, FPs, and Ops as the primary UC generator, you are doubling what you get from those activities.
thats kind of you to bring that up now instead of 11/28. At this point I am expecting the disintegration conversion of stated items to be similar to what you get for a loss in a WZ...2 (is that right? i only concern myself with the daily/weekly amounts as the w/l amounts are so small). with that in mind, each crate will represent that amount.

good to know now so that i can plan accordingly.
*.**.* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *.**.*
*.*.* Ebon Hawk *. *.*
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn