Feedback: Can we have a solo story for Gods of machines with combat support droids.

Wagerbane

All she asked for was a way to disable the quest or solo it but all she really wanted was a way to disable the quest. That is not a big deal to have this quest removed.

No, she also asked for a solo version of GotM. I'm fine with the fact you can abandon quest, though.

The point of the game is to enjoy it. Were the Knights expansion multi player?

No and it was the worst expansion of the game. The game lost so many subs they merged the servers.

LudhaninRolgge;9659135]No, she also asked for a solo version of GotM. I'm fine with the fact you can abandon quest, though.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=955164

(Either a solo version or let ua finally drop the op from our logs.)

She stated solo or a way to drop the mission. Sometimes I think people only read part of a response and not the whole post.

Note: Even though I do some solo, I really don't think operations should be soloed. I like the fact that some flashpoints can but there are puzzles in some of the operations and taking them out would change the operation and that is not something that I think should be done.

Edited by casirabit

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=955164

(Either a solo version or let ua finally drop the op from our logs.)

She stated solo or a way to drop the mission. Sometimes I think people only read part of a response and not the whole post.

Note: Even though I do some solo, I really don't think operations should be soloed. I like the fact that some flashpoints can but there are puzzles in some of the operations and taking them out would change the operation and that is not something that I think should be done.

And as I said I don't care if BW makes it so you can abandon the quest. But this very thread asks for a solo version of GotM and she clearly demanded it after claiming she "will never ever run one. Period. Not open to debate". She has options to remove the quest from her log while she waits for BW to make it so she can abandon it but she doesn't want to do it and still complains. As I said earlier she can't complain since she's clearly wanting the dev to cater to her own in above those of the rest of the community.

We don't care that you "will never ever run one. Period. Not open to debate." You have been given solutions to your problem, but you stubbornly refuse to grow, adapt, change. This is a basic life lesson that you refuse to even apply to a video game.

"Growing, adapting and changing?" "life lessons?" For the love of God, we're talking about removing a mission from the log, which is a basic function in most games, including this one. The only reason GotM can't be removed right now is because the devs are making a ham-fisted play at trying to force people into it.

It's really not a controversial request, and making it into one is beyond foolish. I'm not even going to argue about this one anymore. It's not unreasonable or asking for anything extra to ask to ditch a mission just like one can ditch about 1000 other missions in the game. Period.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

No, she also asked for a solo version of GotM. I'm fine with the fact you can abandon quest, though.

No and it was the worst expansion of the game. The game lost so many subs they merged the servers.

We all have a reason make a feedback even if it was final and was a incorrect way force a player grouping. We been asking the dev support for player group companion story for solo version or use as enough combat support droids to cover the player OP and flash missions. Alliance alert story mission was calling for uprising mission needs to be done and Gods of the machines was part of Alliance alert on Iokath story needs to be done that mislead a player story mission into player group OP mission is nonsense gimmick that is GOTM or KOTFE/KOTET player group finder thing and server merge was the cause the people unsubscribe. Its still inside our mission story log until its finish and we not allowed to removed it. Companions from our Alliance fleet needs be useful to make a group out of our companions to fit the mission. Dev keep changes players status characters back and forth to fit PVP was cause unsubscribe. We need strong class characters and strong companions modify status that was taken away was cause people unsubscribe. Dev could have spend time on new content stories.

You need to stop slandering our ideas and stop slandering our game experience apart.

Edited by Wagerbane
mistype

We all have a reason make a feedback even if it was final and was a incorrect way force a player grouping. We been asking the dev support for player group companion story for solo version or use as enough combat support droids to cover the player OP and flash missions. Alliance alert story mission was calling for uprising mission needs to be done and Gods of the machines was part of Alliance alert on Iokath story needs to be done that mislead a player story mission into player group OP mission is nonsense gimmick that is GOTM or KOTFE/KOTET player group finder thing and server merge was the cause the people unsubscribe. Its still inside our mission story log until its finish and we not allowed to removed it. Companions from our Alliance fleet needs be useful to make a group out of our companions to fit the mission. Dev keep changes players status characters back and forth to fit PVP was cause unsubscribe. We need strong class characters and strong companions modify status that was taken away was cause people unsubscribe. Dev could have spend time on new content stories.

You need to stop slandering our ideas and stop slandering our game experience apart.

What I still don't get is why you seem surpised there's group content in an MMO.

I won't comment on anything else since I'm not sure to understand what you're saying and don't want to miss the point.

I play since release and there was heroics, flash points and world boss that you have to travel to those planets for setup the mission and bring you some friends to play a group 1 through 16 or play it solo with your companion had modify status plus max level is 50. When you enter warzone at outlaws den by foot and you auto be set PVP. This is before level drop feature and see why game use drop level on those planets now because you go make credit reward. There where Guild in those days and stronghold not in the game. Only cantina for you can log or log off any where on the map as you wish. This is before group finder and the group PVP finder got in the game. New contents game got now are original roles like Old empire vs republic with old contents, rise of the huts, revenite story, eternal empire vs eternal alliance, iokath, umbra copra and nathema conspiracy, jedi under siege is current for the game and there not KOTFE/KOTET as those said on other thread but its not. I don't know where they came up with KOTFE/KOTET is just on their state of mind.

I been playing since Beta. I remember joining up with folks on Ilum for PVP. Lag city but a lot of fun. KOTFE/KOTET was a surprise. I solo 95 % of the time. After running classes SOR was my favorite part of the game. Didn't care for KOTFE/KOTET completed it once and that was it. I done 10-14 chapters with others but took off for awhile to another game. Came back and complete the Iokath and finished the quest to the end once. Just did it for the sake of doing it.

My point was the game is about having fun. Some like to solo some like to group. To each their own.

/sign

Is this is all you going to say and hope your sign leads you to Ends of Times when 6.0 takes over next year because those old game version don't pass the QA because bugs where not taken care. Will have strong companions and advance class characters after the 6.0. Looking forward Star Wars the Old Republic be back as a cannon that brings our companions back into modify status plus make a group out of our companions. Just for only multi-player game with bugs is not going to last forever will end. New 6.0 with new lead designer will make a true cannon Star Wars out of this got inside now and many people over thousands get their chance as me wanted a another option. Maybe it will be your turn whine in a limbo.:rolleyes:

Have you tried to reset and then abandon it? I feel for you as it sounds as if you've got a real nasty bug.

It's not a bug it's intended.

I sent a PM to Eric & Keith about the inability to abandon that quest a while ago and unfortunately it is intended that it can't be abandoned. I made the comment back that many (myself included) have no desire to participate in raids in the current format or ever & made the suggestion as they aren't going to make the ops quest abandon-able they give us a solo version or a WoW style super-nerfed LFR version (for 25 of people who are clueless at raiding and not interested in small group / standard group raids/OPs like me). They did reply that they would consider both solo and mass group easy-mode raids.

MMO does not mean that you have to play with others in groups; it means that multiple players can play the same game simultaneously. Group content in swtor is optional - trying to force us to raid/do ops by forcing a raid quest on those of us who have no interesting in raiding isn't going to work.