Transfer Question

SithMasterDalton

Hello, sorry in advance if this has been asked before. I did a search on transfer and didnt find a question exactly like this. Basically, I havent played Old Republic in a couple of months and I am new to playing mmo games in general. I logged on tonight and seen stuff about the transfer but I dont understand if it is something that I have to do or if I can stay on my server, my friends use the same server and I dont want to change. I am just wondering what happens if I dont transfer, also I believe I use the shadowhand server, I dont really remember. Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance for answering my dumb question.

Hello, sorry in advance if this has been asked before. I did a search on transfer and didnt find a question exactly like this. Basically, I havent played Old Republic in a couple of months and I am new to playing mmo games in general. I logged on tonight and seen stuff about the transfer but I dont understand if it is something that I have to do or if I can stay on my server, my friends use the same server and I dont want to change. I am just wondering what happens if I dont transfer, also I believe I use the shadowhand server, I dont really remember. Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance for answering my dumb question.

Well if you don't transfer now, BioWare will transfer you character anyway, by the end of the summer. But if you do transfer now, you will get a pet and Black hole commendations, so I suggest you transfer now. The offer ends today I think.