Shockboxing Match: Han Solo vs Boba Fett

So I was watching Rocky IV and I got a thought in my head thinking "Is there any boxing in Star Wars?" sure enough when I looked the result was Shockboxing! To give a description...

Shockboxing- Shockboxing was a violent and often dangerous sport where combatants fought each other in a ring using electrified gauntlets known as shockboxing gloves. A regulation shockboxing match was divided up into ten equal two-and-a-half minute phases, with one-minute breaks between each phase.

Shockboxing Gloves- Shockboxing gloves were a type of powered gauntlets, similar to stun gauntlets, used for the sport of shockboxing. Designed to both protect the hands of the wearer and deal damage to an opponent, shockboxing gloves emitted electricity with every blow. Unlike stun gauntlets, shockboxing gloves had variable levels of electrical outputs that ranged from a stun setting, to a light shock as often used during sparring sessions, all the way to a lethal output. Shockboxing gloves were worn two sizes smaller than their wearer normally required, a means of keeping the gloves from falling from the wearer's hands and to prevent forceful disarmament. They weighed approximately 0.4 to 0.5 kilograms on average.

Shock Level allowed for this match: Low shock to moderate.

=============

So I figured it would be interesting to see, just how Star Wars characters would do in these kinds of boxing matches. Now keep in mind, this is going to be a boxing match and i'd wager that standard boxing rules apply.

With that in mind, this match is going to include...

Han Solo- Famed Smuggler and Rebel Hero!

Body stats

Height: 1.8 meters(5'9)

Weight: 80 kilos{176 pounds)

and

Boba Fett- The notorious Bounty Hunter and Mercenary! (Edit: He has none of his armor)

Body stats

Height: 1.83 meters(6'0)

Weight: 78.2 kilos(172 pounds)

===

So folks, who do ya think wins in this boxing match? Take into account not only their bodily stats, but also envision how they would move given their backgrounds.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

So Mandos are nothing without Armor ?

Not saying they are, but this is just a boxing match ergo its just two guys hitting one another in the face/body, Boba's other fighting abilities would disqualify him. I just feel Han would have the better footwork to evade and avoid attacks, I mean Boba doesn't really need to avoid many attacks thanks to his armor which can soak up the damage and in the event that he does he has his jetpack to help him out too. Han has neither of these things, so he would need to rely on his quick and limber abilities.

I would give the Speed advantage to Han

Endurance goes to Boba, his time tanking attacks in his armor I could see making his body overall a little tougher.

Strength wise, dunno.

Actually I take back my answer, and just gonna stick with to neutral on these things.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Boba wins, he's a Mandalorian. Faster, smarter, stronger. Han Solo would be outclassed on every level.

I wouldn't say so, remember Han does have military training and he did fight in a gladiatorial arena against 3 others that were bigger then him unarmed, also whooping the Scout Trooper. So I wouldn't say he is outclassed just because Boba is a Mandalorian. Also Han does have a mean right hook as shown in ESB, when he hit Lando...or was it left? :p So a boxing match, I don't think Han would be outclassed.

If this was an no holds barred fight, I would say ya. But its a shockboxing match.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

This is a tough one to call. Han's definitely the underdog, I think. So I'm going to say Han, but I don't doubt the possibility of Boba winning. I think his training will let him outlast Han, but I'm still going with Han... just because. :p

This is a tough one to call. Han's definitely the underdog, I think. So I'm going to say Han, but I don't doubt the possibility of Boba winning. I think his training will let him outlast Han, but I'm still going with Han... just because. :p

Ya I give the endurance edge to Boba, speed to Han. I'll probably make the next match, have more obscure yet at the same time somewhat notable characters that would probably be a better fit(also so as not to let bias get in the way)...this was kinda more a test to see if there was any interest.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi