We need a well known dueling place NOW!

Snoizer

Tilte says it all.

In Wow, for an example, it's outside of Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Everyone knows it. SWTOR needs a dueling area on the fleet (idealy) but it could work to have it on like the starting planet or something. The importent thing is that everyone knows where it is.

Duling is a fantastic way to just make the time fly by and test your skills against other players. Unfortunatly it's almost non existing in the game right now, which is really sad.

I even want arenas to be put in the game, which you can queue up for, but I know that it wont be implemented. Howeverv a dueling area on the fleet isnt to much to ask for.

What do you guys think?

Tilte says it all.

In Wow, for an example, it's outside of Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Everyone knows it. SWTOR needs a dueling area on the fleet (idealy) but it could work to have it on like the starting planet or something. The importent thing is that everyone knows where it is.

Duling is a fantastic way to just make the time fly by and test your skills against other players. Unfortunatly it's almost non existing in the game right now, which is really sad.

I even want arenas to be put in the game, which you can queue up for, but I know that it wont be implemented. Howeverv a dueling area on the fleet isnt to much to ask for.

What do you guys think?

DK and Korriban are popular places. I prefer DK and I think most people do as well.

Yes I would LOVE a dueling place on the fleet while im waiting in queue for either PvE or PvP! PvE queues take way to long for DPS like me :p They could add a new ship used for dueling or add an aditional space on the combat area. I dont want to go through loading screens anymore...

I would be nice to have an easily accessible area on fleet we could load into but Dromund Kaas spaceport is what we use and we're not the only ones. We often see people dueling there as we show up. It's easily accessible from fleet and a quick load.

Not ideal but it serves it's purpose. Best solution we've come up with.

What they need to do is get more pve and pvp content first dueling should not be a priority over those 2 things. I played wow and it drove me nuts dueling addicts kept challenged passer by over and over. So i kinda against adding an area on fleet. But i have an idea to make you happy and not impact other players game play so here what my idea is.

If they ever make a dueling area make it either a dueling finder or a instance so us players that don't want to be challenge every time we walk by. Making a couple small maps with a duel finder would be probably the best way and make duelers very happy as it would feel like a one on one arena. Then you can add a dueling rank to make it more fun

Edited by Neoforcer