Okay can we please talk about this problem???!!!!!

TinyBBYWiiNRs

Does nobody care that ea and bioware ruined their game recently by taking everyones moves away only to give them a crap replacement. As an inquisitor i lost lighting, shock, dark charge and force shroud and the upgraded version of crushing darkness (cant remember the name) only to have them replaced by one crap move and having my remaining lighting charge become only a move that can be activated in combat. How is nobody pissed about this or making a stand to the devs to make them fix this??????????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tell me what you think guys i need to know everyones thoughts.

You're complaining that they made a stance a passive ability? You're complaining that they removed shock and lightning from hatred even though you shouldn't have even been using either in hatred? And they removed phase walk and blackout, they didn't touch shroud.

Overall, I don't like that they removed phase walk, but quite a few of the changes I'm ok with. Especially when you consider that right now, deception and infiltration are the highest parsing specs in the game, followed by IO and virulence.

Edit: And we didn't quite lose shock and force lightning since tank assassins keep both abilities.

Edited by Iona_Var

Does nobody care that ea and bioware ruined their game recently by taking everyones moves away only to give them a crap replacement. As an inquisitor i lost lighting, shock, dark charge and force shroud and the upgraded version of crushing darkness (cant remember the name) only to have them replaced by one crap move and having my remaining lighting charge become only a move that can be activated in combat. How is nobody pissed about this or making a stand to the devs to make them fix this??????????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Been on since beta and imho the streamlined current specs are better. There reaches a point where you literally have too many abilities in a rotation and it becomes a hotbar and keybind nightmare.

Devs did the right thing trimming things down and making melee melee and ranged ranged.

I know, change is annoying, but life is about change, adapt or perish.

I don't play my shadow or sin all that terribly often but they actually seem to be in a decent spot right now, based on my guildie who mains one. Not sure what spec he plays. The phase walk being removed sucks though. Especially since they gave it to sages/sorcs only when it was originally a shadow/sin only deal. At least they didn't do to you what they did to, say VG tanks.

I don't play my shadow or sin all that terribly often but they actually seem to be in a decent spot right now, based on my guildie who mains one. Not sure what spec he plays. The phase walk being removed sucks though. Especially since they gave it to sages/sorcs only when it was originally a shadow/sin only deal. At least they didn't do to you what they did to, say VG tanks.

We're in a good place because we're bugged. The stance procs twice increasing the damage. If it was not for the bug, both specs are roughly were they were during 4.0.

You're complaining that they removed shock and lightning from hatred even though you shouldn't have even been using either in hatred?

Shock was quite handy for quick fights. Moderate range, quick, up-front damage. The replacement ability has a 30 second cooldown, though, so it can't be used the same way. Plus it just makes me sad to be an Inquisitor and not have any lightning. I'd go Deception, but all the saber twirling makes me think I'm in Sith Glee Club, or something.

Lightning was never useful past like... Dromund Kaas. I suppose if you wanted to interrupt a cap in wzs as Hatred it was alright in certain situations (paired with recklessness). Shock was never used in hatred, you get it for tank spec, and ball lightning is better in deception. Shroud is still there, just less obvious so your opponents don't have an easier time countering it. The charges are passive so they're still there, you just can't stance dance which was only good on juggs anyway. The old dot (Demolish) and the new dot (Eradicate) are basically the same.