Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

angryoldman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At level 32 I couldn't defeat Tavus so decided to come back later. Now I can't get past the red screen in the air lock of Tavus's ship to complete the Justice quest. I cannot advance my Class story line. I cannot abandon either Justice or Stay Frosty (Bonus). In response to my tickets they finally told me that my issue had been forwarded to the devlopment team and to watch for patch notes..that they will not be giving me any more updates. I notice here that they (Notannus) posted on 12/29/11 that they would fix the problem. This is extremely discouraging. I agree with the post that yes, we can do dailies and Space combat and side quests..but we would like to advance our story line. I ran up against this when I tried to get my fourth companion..Tanno Vik and got a red screen to the quest giver. Tech support tells me I must advance my story line to clear the Tanno Vik red screen but I am stuck at the Justice Tavus's ship red screen. Please..SWTOR..fix this!

Well, I say humble and heartfelt thanks to Morham for the 02/12/12 post to be sure you are trying to get into the Justice ship in the Unknown Regions and not Tavus's ship in the Distant Outer Rim. Once I went to the right place..no problem..no redscreen. Completed mission..now able to pursue Class quest storyline. Thank u so much for taking the time for the post..I never got this hint in all my tickets to SWTOR Tech Support.

I still have stay frosty in my quest log too. I failed the mission, horribly. Who would have known then that the little trooper that liked to play with fire would also be the trooper who loves to bathe in the acid pits and bask in the fire pits of huttball all these years later? :p

• 10 months later...
Well, I say humble and heartfelt thanks to Morham for the 02/12/12 post to be sure you are trying to get into the Justice ship in the Unknown Regions and not Tavus's ship in the Distant Outer Rim. Once I went to the right place..no problem..no redscreen. Completed mission..now able to pursue Class quest storyline. Thank u so much for taking the time for the post..I never got this hint in all my tickets to SWTOR Tech Support.

Im glad I read this before sending in tickets for the exact same problem:o

• 10 months later...