Question of the Day 4/3/2013

CourtneyWoods

What would you do for some sparkle powder?

Personal Answer: What wouldn't I do for some sparkle powder? :jawa_evil:

Blue sparkle powder i wipe in pugs for all the time.... yeh... Thats why pugs wipe!

Red sparkle powder i have horded away in my banks :rak_01: My precious......

NOW GO MAKE ME SOME GOLD SPARKLE POWDER. Naughty devs, no more Question of the day until we get our gold sparkles!

I may use it when I am bored and throw it during a pvp warzone to cause some moments of confusion, but nothing fancy.

I can see my self, on my healer, running away from someone attacking me throwing sparkle at him since I am a commando medic and cant self heal while mobile except the one aoe heal (level 21)

Edited by itsmymillertime

Since sparkle powder is made from ground up Nexu bones, I am afraid I'll only buy it in when dressed as a sandperson on Nar-Shadda. There are at least nine intergalactic treaties protecting the Nexu from illegal hunting, but really who doesn't enjoy throwing sparkle powder all over there ship!:tran_angel:

What about a gun that shoots sparkle powder instead of bullets?

That I'd do some things for.

I would like something like this. Kind of like the tinsel bomb. The sparkles we can buy now last briefly and move with the character. I would like an increased duration sparkle powder canon that makes sparkles that trail behind the targets movement.