Rakata and Operation Dropped Relics -- no stats?

Why is it that the Artifice bind-on-pickup Rakata quality and Operation dropped 'purple' Relics have no stats on them?

I currently have a 'blue' Relic that gives 270 power as a clicky effect but also +52 endurance and the level 50 'purple' version that drops in an Operation has 300 power as a clicky effect (same cooldown mind you) but ZERO endurance or any stat of any kind. The Rakata version is up to 380 power, which is a significant increase over the 'blue' as a clicky effect but then again most Rakata gear already is a significant increase by its very nature and so I would expect the click effect to be quite high AND to have Endurance on the item.

Quite simply 520 hit points isnt worth the additional power on a 2minute cooldown.

(Not to mention that the Bind on Pickup Artifice Relics are utter crap compared to the Biochem created infinite use stims/adrenals/medpacks...but thats a question for another day)

Why is it that the Artifice bind-on-pickup Rakata quality and Operation dropped 'purple' Relics have no stats on them?

I currently have a 'blue' Relic that gives 270 power as a clicky effect but also +52 endurance and the level 50 'purple' version that drops in an Operation has 300 power as a clicky effect (same cooldown mind you) but ZERO endurance or any stat of any kind. The Rakata version is up to 380 power, which is a significant increase over the 'blue' as a clicky effect but then again most Rakata gear already is a significant increase by its very nature and so I would expect the click effect to be quite high AND to have Endurance on the item.

Quite simply 520 hit points isnt worth the additional power on a 2minute cooldown.

(Not to mention that the Bind on Pickup Artifice Relics are utter crap compared to the Biochem created infinite use stims/adrenals/medpacks...but thats a question for another day)

I know its a side to what you were saying but the Biochem Adrenals are a separate item/cooldown from relics. There are non BoP one time use Adrenals that Biochems can make for other people, they're meant to be the equivalent of a "DPS Potion".

I really hope the epic relics not having passive stats is an oversight. If it is intended its really dumb.

Edited by Lightmgl

Yeah, I think that the epic quality relics that come from raids and champion bags are itemized way too low at the moment. The "rare" quality relic from collecting matrix shards for willpower users is 58 Will, 50 End, and 24 crit, whereas the Rakata power relic averages out to be around 63 power if you use on cooldown 100% of the time (380 power X 20 second uptime / 120 second cooldown). 63 power is not even close to the 58 willpower your get for having the matrix cube relic.

you can get an exceptional proc and get an augment slot on them, making them slightly better, but yea still a little underwhelming.

Can you post a SS for confirmation? This would be great, but I dont want to waste my last alloys if this doesnt turn out to be true.

Except that that only matters if you're Artifice, since all the purple relics are BoP. Or, I suppose, if you grind artifice up to 400, make one of those, then drop it.

As far as I know every crew skill that can make a Rakata-level BoP item can have it proc an Augment slot. I know I read it's true for Synthweaving's bracers/belt.

Check darthhater, they got some info on 1.1 changes, rakata relics will have 77 stat/secondary stat points while columni will have 72 :)

Sadly it seems like bioware still fail to realise t3 weapons are bugged to ****.