There were those who said it was impossible...

JefferyClark

There were those who said it was impossible. But they were wrong. There were those who said it was foolish to even think of the thought. But they were the foolish ones.

It has been done:

8 Guardian Ops team clears EV and takes a selfie in front of Soa.

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1389669167_Screenshot_2014-01-13_21_04_25_396787.jpg

Youtube video coming soon! Currently in 2 parts due to a crash:

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/b/495088392

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/b/495100572

Edited by JefferyClark

wait, 8 guardians and no healer!?! impressive, most impressive :csw_vader:

Indeed, Ive solo healed this in the usual group makeup, and it was a big effort to get everyone down the platforms on the Soa fight, once at the bottom of both stages and the rest of the op was straight forward though.

The mind boggles at how low all your health would of been at the final stage at the bottom, though I do remember someone saying if you stood still at the edge of each platform you could leap down and or intercede without taking damage?

Utilizing a hybrid vigilance/defense build to give Focused Defense a 15% damage reduction along with its self heal, and trading agro to generate the self heals, we were able to stay alive and down the bosses. The platforms were a coordinated effort of force leaps and guardian leaps.

Very fun run, happy to have been part of it!

Let me know when you 4 man it and then call me again.. until then without a healer even in 8 man is pretty easy

If it so easy, where is your video proving you can do it? Do not diminish what an accomplishment it was for an all Guardian ops team to completely coordinate through an Operation. We will progress through other ops and higher difficulties to prove it can be done.

If it so easy, where is your video proving you can do it? Do not diminish what an accomplishment it was for an all Guardian ops team to completely coordinate through an Operation. We will progress through other ops and higher difficulties to prove it can be done.

/Agree.

But hey.. it's a gaming forum... always someone ready to spread jello all over a perfectly proper and challenging achievement. :p

Thats a pretty good video and I also watched your Annihilation Droid kill video but apart from it being impressive I really have to say that you are quite possibly the most excitable person streaming swtor to date.

Thats a pretty good video and I also watched your Annihilation Droid kill video but apart from it being impressive I really have to say that you are quite possibly the most excitable person streaming swtor to date.

Thank you so much Dacce! I have a great time playing this game with my friends, and just recently got into streaming. I hope to keep on doing it and get more people interested in the game again. Its great to have such awesome support from the community!

I finished making the highlights of the run. I have all 5 bosses up there on my channel, but the one you were all waiting for have arrived: SOA http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3546896

Edited by BladeBoques

Not to be like that but people have 2-manned EV. You can find videos of it on YT.

2-manned with a healer... not really that special, to be honest, especially with only 1 target to heal. :cool: Now if it was 2-man w/o a healer, I'd be impressed.

Edited by JefferyClark

I say b.s. The area with the puzzle would time out before you could finish it. Unless there isn't a timer in story mode.

Not if its on SM , you dont have CD on click. On another note I ve seen people 3 manning the tanks on EC SM, before 2.0. 2 sents 1 scoundrel