Just going to leave this here...

BW, please give me 5 BH comms a day until the end of time (or until you fix the group finder, whichever comes first). That way I can stop putting in bug reports almost every single damn time I run a group finder Ops or FP.

...In other words, stop working on new content and fix some damn bugs already!

BW, please give me 5 BH comms a day until the end of time (or until you fix the group finder, whichever comes first). That way I can stop putting in bug reports almost every single damn time I run a group finder Ops or FP.

...In other words, stop working on new content and fix some damn bugs already!

You are running with a full guild group. take 3/4 of your guild group and chain queue till you get the other person, problem solved.

EDIT. You would rather be doing the same FP's to death than new ones? weird weird person.

Edited by Karasuko

You are running with a full guild group. take 3/4 of your guild group and chain queue till you get the other person, problem solved.

Yeah...no. It works half the time, and then half the time it doesn't. It's called being "bugged". Keep playing SWTOR, I'm sure you'll see many others.

EDIT. You would rather be doing the same FP's to death than new ones? weird weird person.

No, but i would prefer less bugged as crap instances. I literally have not ran an ops in the last 3-4 weeks that has not been bugged in one way or another. And I think in all but two fp's at least one group member (frequently all of them) had to submit a bug report to get their BH comms. Yes, the support crew reimburses us, and that's fantastic...3 days later, because I'm sure they're super busy and short of employees.

This bug does not only apply to full groups. I did not get any BH comms on my last solo queue.

Edited by Ailwen

Yeah...no. It works half the time, and then half the time it doesn't. It's called being "bugged". Keep playing SWTOR, I'm sure you'll see many others.

No, but i would prefer less bugged as crap instances. I literally have not ran an ops in the last 3-4 weeks that has not been bugged in one way or another. And I think in all but two fp's at least one group member (frequently all of them) had to submit a bug report to get their BH comms. Yes, the support crew reimburses us, and that's fantastic...3 days later, because I'm sure they're super busy and short of employees.

THey arent short on Employees just because they had a few layoffs, they are working on getting new content out

I have still never encountered this issue. Some of my guidlies did but it turned out they were not setting it up properly. Now they get they don't get bugged either. Makes me think most of these "bugs" are people not looking :p

there is a bug but. the only issue i have had was a premade group of four. we just run three now and pug the fourth for coms.

the issue has been going on since Tuesday i believe and i have done solo and duos with no problems either. it is only when four people, a full group, queues up and you get the transporting all the hm missions mess. perhaps these people have a person/people leave and re queue up making the new people bug out with them. i don't know. when it happened to us we disbanded, took the lock out and reformed with three. all of us got our coms and have been ever since.

I ran a group into EV last night but used the group finder so we could get our BH tokens, when it gave us the option to travel I went in first to see if it was EV or KP it was KP so instead of going to KP we all went into the EV. We still got pop up asking us to travel but we ignored it and carried on and finished EV and we got our BH tokens.

Hope this helps :)

We discovered the bug that prevents premade groups of 4 from getting the black hole comm reward. We tried multiple group configurations, it was impossible to get our groups together. No matter what we tried, there were tanks, healers, and DPS queued for specific content that came up first before we could get a chance to be matched with our group mates. After an hour of trying to get the damn thing to queue, we had to give up and cancel the flashpoint run.

:rak_02:

When the queue pops you should get a quest in your log that says something along the lines of "[Group Finder] Complete x flashpoint using the group finder". If you don't get that quest you won't get the comms.

Also make sure that the group leader doesn't have any FPs unclicked and that it says "Daily reward available" before queuing and you should be fine.