Empire at War 2 ?

Naizgrel

BioWare was never in the MMO market until now, and this game has been pretty good, so maybe BioWare making another Empire at War could be cool.

Also, I am assuming you are not counting Forces of Corruption as EAW 2. Although FOC was technically an expansion, it had its own campaign and other unique features in galactic conquest.

BioWare was never in the MMO market until now, and this game has been pretty good, so maybe BioWare making another Empire at War could be cool.

Also, I am assuming you are not counting Forces of Corruption as EAW 2. Although FOC was technically an expansion, it had its own campaign and other unique features in galactic conquest.

Yea, too bad the EAW Online has an avarage of 15 people on a daily basis, plus, its a global server, I am hoping new releases of the old games, such as Battlefront 3, Republic Commando 2, i dont get why the keep making the force unleashed.

Hmm I don't know about that but I think the sith army from FoC should be elaborated on, I personnaly would like that sith master to be the emporer, it would be so awesome if he were to take control of the tribe remnants and build up another galaxy crushing force, but in legacy times (post one sith) oh well, we can only dream. Edited by TYBERzan